• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

'THE' Church

• Members

I don't think I would find many here who misunderstand what the Pope refers to when he says, "the Church." For those who may not understnad, he is talking about the Church of/at Rome (i.e. The Roman Catholic Church). Here is a recent article concerning his thoughts about salvation.

• Members
11 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Popery : The world's largest cult.  Just another man-made religion.

And the most corrupt.

If any other organisation had had its officers involved in such  child abuse all over the world and covered it up for centuries, it would be banned.  Its bank is so corrupt other banks refuse to deal with it.  Vatican city is rife with sodomite priests who openly visit gay clubs. You could searh on youtube The shocking truth about why pope Benedict resigned.  That may not be the exact title but it should find it. It says the unedited version was banned by youtube.

John Paul 1 was murdered because he wanted to clean up the vatican.

• Members
14 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

I don't think I would find many here who misunderstand what the Pope refers to when he says, "the Church." For those who may not understnad, he is talking about the Church of/at Rome (i.e. The Roman Catholic Church). Here is a recent article concerning his thoughts about salvation.

Usually when the media refers to "the Church" too they are invariably speaking of the RCC.

• Members
2 hours ago, Invicta said:

Possibly, but over here it is likely to be the Church of England. 

18 hours ago, fastjav390 said:

Usually when the media refers to "the Church" too they are invariably speaking of the RCC.

Yes, I understand the media lumps us all together but, this was the deceived mind of the leader of a deceiving 'religion.'

• Members
1 hour ago, Invicta said:

Obviously the Curia did because they bumped him off.

Wonder if they'll murderize the present Popester now. Francis was going to reform John Paul's reform, but from what I understand, the present reform over the last reform came at the request of those who want the reform...aka...the Curia. In other words, they didn't like John Paul's reform, so they requested a new reform under Francis...so he's probably safe.

Edited by No Nicolaitans