• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I am a car!

• Members
1 hour ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Ok DaveW.

You are definitely not a car because cars do not and cannot, of their own free will, post on this site.

It is not in the nature of an object, with no such function of operation, to communicate with humans who do have such a nature. 

Cars, no matter the brand, do not of themselves type, nor care to state that they are a car. Nor do cars know they are a better brand than anyother car. 

Hence, being out of the nature of a car, and lacking the intelligence of a car, you prove from your own words here, that you are not a car.

Plus, unlike a car, you never seem to run out of gas!

And etc., and etc., and....

I  do not require your snide remark and sideways insults thanks.

• Members
9 hours ago, DaveW said:

Well, no one has yet actually disproved that I am a car, and many have simply decided to accept it without question.

Ok, then I shall quit speaking sarcastically concerning the "societal viewpoint of foolishness and vanity;" and I shall rather speak straightforwardly concerning the "Biblical viewpoint of truth and reality." 

As such, Brother DaveW, I myself am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you are NOT a car.  In the realm of truth and reality, who or what anyone or anything is can be determined through precise definitions of classification.  In fact, the very definition of the word "definition" indicates that it is the means to define and determine the classification of any given person or thing.  Furthermore, the only way by which to make a change in classification is to change the very definition of classification itself.  However, when this is done arbitrarily, the "realm" of truth and reality will be able to recognize the deceptiveness and falsehood of that change.  On the other hand, the reason that present-day society is unable to discern the deceptiveness and falsehood of these changes is because their understanding is darkened, their hearts are blind, their imaginations are foolish, their conscience is past feeling, their affections are vile, and their minds are reprobate, such that professing themselves to be wise, they actually move deeper and deeper into foolishness, calling evil good, and good evil, putting darkness for light, and light for darkness, putting bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

Even so, by the precise definition of classification for a "car," I myself am able to discern that you do NOT fit that definition of classification.  Rather, by the precise definition of classification, I myself am able to discern that you DO fit the definition of classification for a human person.  Furthermore, (to handle one of the issues within the present-day "societal viewpoint of foolishness and vanity) by the precise definition of classification, I am able to discern that you fit the classification for a MALE human person.  (Yes INDEED, there ARE precise definitional matters by which to determine the difference between a male human person and a female human person, regardless of what society may be presently claiming.)  Finally, (to handle the present issue between Brother DaveW and Brother Jordan Kurecki) by the precise definition of classification, I am able to discern that one is indeed Brother DaveW and that the other is not (regardless of any claim otherwise).  (This precise definition of classification would involve the difference in DNA in the physical realm and the difference of soul/spirit in the spiritual realm.) 

So then, what if someone persists in claiming that which is contrary to the precise definition of classification from "the realm of truth and reality"?  Then that person either is being deceptive, seeking to convince us of a falsehood, or is delusional, being personally convinced of a falsehood.  In either case, repentance is required.