• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sunday school lessons.

• Members

I am looking for a solid independent baptist sunday school series for our church.

We are a small church so we only split into two kids classes - littlies and mid aged - above about 13 come into adult class.

I am looking for a series that I can buy (free would be fine too), but we are limited where I am to really general material. No good christian shops around here.

The teachers we have can do craft and things like that no problem, but I want a series I can give them so that they can follow the plan and have a basic lesson set out.

But I want something I can trust.

Any suggestions of solid IFB material would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Dave 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

When I pastored, we used regular baptist press for many years.  I found that around 2003, they started introducing non kjv bible verses.

We switched to joyful life,  from Pensacola Christian College. 

We were very pleased overall,  but the one weakness was how long the bible lessons were. Our teachers had to supplement a little. 

• Moderators

A family in Canada developed the Trailblazers curriculum - it's a little more geared to a children's church, and I think there's only two years worth of curriculum (unless they've extended it lately), but you could take a look at that. We've used it for CC for a number of years. Sunday School we use Joyful Life too.

• 1 year later...