• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Applying for Membership to the Independent Fundamental Baptist Forum

Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

• Administrators

I sent you a private message concerning this request. Either I or another mod. will get back to you as soon as we find out how to admit you. As of this time this function seems to be a job for the forum administrator.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Brother Stafford said:

I have made three requests directly to Bro. Matt and have inquired in the thread, "Am I doing Something Wrong?" but have not received any response from Bro. Matt.  I have been surmising that he is either extremely busy or that I might need to be a member here for a certain period of time before being allowed access.  

I am not complaining; I am just eager to participate in IFB section conversations.  I have never kept something like this forum up and running, so I have no Idea how taxing it must be on one's time.

He (Bro. Matt) is also starting a church in CT plus his wife was (or is?) in the hospital. I wouldn't be overly shocked at a couple of months for him to catch up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bro.Stafford,

Just a note to assure you that I have not forgotten your request for admission. I wrote an email to Bro. Matt the day I first posted this reply to you. As of today I have not received an answer from him.

I just didn't want you to think that your request had been forgotten.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Again I am sorry for the delay Bro. Stafford. I have still not heard anything back on admitting you. Hopefully once we can contact Bro. Matt we can not only get you straightened away, but also give the mods. the ability to admit new members, the mods have asked him for this ability.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience.

• Members

I would also like to request membership to the IFB and women's forums. I am most definitely a woman, wife and mother...and have a lot to learn about how to really be a wife. I was more of a caretaker for many years and feel like I am failing at being a wife. Thanks.