• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jack Chick passed away Sunday, October 23,2016

• Members

David W. Daniels of Chick Publications, Inc. reported the following:

"Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

Brother Jack Chick passed away Sunday evening, October 23, peacefully in his sleep. He was 92.

He will be interred in a small private ceremony.

Condolences can be sent to Chick Publications (see www.chick.com), and they will be taken to his widow. God bless you all.

Our promise to you -- Nothing changes: The Method, The Vision, The Purpose

- David W. Daniels

I'll be on Tim Berends' show Saturday, 10/29 at 1:35 PM, "Jesus and Tim in Las Vegas" on KKVV AM, kkvv.com, and the recording after it will be at jesusandtim.org."

14589855_10153920032651080_5324960522062

Edited by John Young

• Members

John Young,

Thank you for letting us know about the passing away of Bro. Chick.

Bro. Chick was a man of God, a faithful servant of the Lord Jesus, a soul winner and helped countless folks serve the Lord Jesus with soul winning tracts and booklets.

At 19 years old, in the USAF, after attending a evangelistic service, a soul winner gave me the Chick tract, "This Was Your Life." Three months later, under conviction of my sins, after reading John 3:16, and the Chick tract, the best way I knew how, I asked God to help me and save my soul. The Lord Jesus saved my soul, gave me eternal life, gave me peace in my heart, changed my life around, and called me to preach.

The Lord blessed me with the priviledge of being able to visit with Bro. Jack Chick for a short period of time; it was a spiritual blessing I will never forget.

I would suggest all of the brethren to read the salvation testimony of Bro. Chick. He loved the Lord Jesus with all of his heart and is enjoying the presence of the Lord Jesus for eternity.

And, by the way, among our own tracts that we print ourselves, we are passing out Chick Tracts; mostly in Chinese. The folks at church love them.

Alan