• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I can't take it anymore!!!

• Members

Folks...I'm at my wit's end. I've been trying to figure something out for so long, but I'm unable to do so. It's driving me crazy...absolutely la-cuckoo-whack-a-doodle! I have an idea as to what the answer "might" be, but I'm not sure enough to make that determination. So...though this is embarrassing, I'm asking for help...and there's one person here on the forum that I know can give me the answer. However, if anyone else can answer before he does, please feel free...I need help to ease this heavy burden that has me weighed down!!!

Bro. Alan,

May I ask what the picture is of that you use as your profile picture/avatar? If you've told what it is before, I missed it.

• Members

Finally!

30 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

It looked different when it was enlarged in posts. As a small avatar I aways thought I was some kind of giant lizard.    

Well, I was torn between three choices...

1. A rock in water.

2. Some kind of oyster (?)

3. This was what I was leaning toward...one of those giant Chinese salamanders with a grumpy look on its face. LOL!

Thanks Alan!

• Members

Hmmm???

I thought everybody knew what my avatar was a rock in a pool of water. Maybe I need to consider another avatar?

I do know one thing, I will not put my lizard photo up!

I was going to put an avatar of a salamander: but Rebecca beat me to it!

Hmmm???? Maybe a photo of an oyster?

Maybe a personal photo like some other folks?  If you want to see the front turn the photo around.

Bench Mom Dad.JPG

Since I can't use my lizard photo; maybe a squirrel?

squirrel 1.jpg

Of course, since a lot folks think I am kinda slow, or dense, what about this.

Turtle.JPG

Any suggestions?

Alan (the one with the rock)