• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please pray for my wife

• Members
6 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Did the blood test check her iron levels?  My wife's is dangerously low and makes her exhausted and she's a woman who never sits still.  

I'm not sure...all they said was that everything was normal. I'll see what I can find out.  

I'm sorry for your wife...I'll be praying for y'all.

She's wondering if a chiropractor could help. I've no experience with chiropractors myself.

Edited by No Nicolaitans

• Administrators
2 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

I'm not sure...all they said was that everything was normal. I'll see what I can find out.  

I'm sorry for your wife...I'll be praying for y'all.

She's wondering if a chiropractor could help. I've no experience with chiropractors myself.

In today's medical world, "normal" means nothing. They have a pre-set standard that they call normal because the readings fall within certain parameters. But what they do not take into account is that "normal" does not apply to everyone, some people fall outside of this designation and are never taken into account. I have run into this scenario many times when trying to find a cause for some medical problem.

As to "can a Chiropractor help?" The short answer is that yes, it is very possible. My wife had persisting headache problems that were directly attributed to some spinal problems in the upper neck which caused headaches. A visit to our Chiropractor solved the problem instantly with a simple, but major readjustment.

I watched in amazement as the doctor diagnosed the problem and then worked a simple procedure to correct the misalignment. In my wife's case the doctor pointed out to me that the misalignment was visible by looking at the collar bones from the front. I could actually see that one side was lower than the other by almost an inch. The key is to find a very good Chiropractor that understands all the intricacies of his profession.

In my wife's case there was something in her upper neck that was constricting the blood flow to the brain, causing headaches. Once the doctor made the adjustment he insisted that she remain sitting because there would be a rush of blood to the brain where he relieved the constriction. he was right, once she sat up she became very dizzy, but it passed quickly and her headache was gone.

• Members

Thank you Jim.

Quick update...

First ER wasn't much help.

Our son was transferred by ambulance to a children's hospital in Atlanta.

Diagnosis was a severe asthma attack...parts of both lungs had collapsed. We're finally seeing some improvement and will be staying overnight.

My wife is doing well today...perhaps symptoms are masked due to what's going on with our son...or the Lord is blessing her. She rode in the ambulance with our son.

I was almost killed driving to the hospital in Atlanta.

It's been a day...

• Members

Oh.....

Brother, praying here too.

I have a lower back problem that is best helped by chiro.

It can be fantastic, but it is not the miracle "cure all" that some claim.

I do know that not only does my back stop hurting, but my constant mild headache goes too. 

Mine stems from a whiplash injury - it caused my back injury, and also causes me to have mild headaches.

But I can't afford to keep it up, and so I only end up going when my back "goes out". I just put up with it the rest of the time. (But I  do emphasise "mild" headaches..... not troubling.)

• Members

Update 

Looks like they'll be keeping our son at least one more night. They took him off of oxygen this morning and want him to go 24 hours without needing it again...so hopefully, he'll make it.

I can't explain what it was like yesterday...he looked like a corpse...pale-ashen skin with dark circles around his eyes. He could hardly talk and wasn't lucid at all. 

Much better today! Praise the Lord! Please continue praying for him and my wife. Like I said...she seems so much better too. Just not sure if the Lord has done it or if she's running on adrenaline due to our son's situation. Either way, I praise and thank the Lord for her reprieve!

• Members

Our son is being released today! Thank and praise the Lord! He and my wife are both so much better. Thank you all for your prayers. If you will...if my family happens to ever cross your mind, please continue to pray for them.

Now...my son wants to type something here on my phone...so what follows is from him...

Llllllllll)loom ""yuan:    gfhh