• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Adam & Eve Logic Joke

• Members

When I was a boy, our family used to tell, what we called, "logic jokes" around the dinner table.  Here's one that I remember from when I was about ten years old or so.

A team of archaeologists were digging in northern Africa and discovered two bodies, one male and one female, perfectly preserved to where they looked as if they could have died a few days ago.  They called in the team leader.  He took one look at them and immediately knew that they were Adam and Eve.

How did he know?

• Members
8 hours ago, Salyan said:

They were the team's pet chimps, that they'd buried in that spot a couple days before?

Nope

24 minutes ago, Alan said:

They still had their fig leaves on?

Closer, but also nope.

• Members
8 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Am I over logicating? LOL? 

Yes.  The two human bodies found are the Adam and Eve from the Book of Genesis.  It's not a trick question.  The team leader knew, by looking at their bodies (This is a clean joke, so not "those" places).

• Members
Just now, Alan said:

Hmmm? You said ' bodies,' not 'bones.'

So,  if only buried a few days the flesh would still be on the skeletons' so, is it because the team leader noticed they had no, 'bellybutton?'

Correct!  No bellybuttons.  We have a winner!