• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What percentage?

• Members
41 minutes ago, Rosie said:

well I didn't mean anything bad by it.. it means i am from Michigan and know the state well and where Livonia is... 

I know.   I was just teasing.  Where are you from?

• Members

I also am in Michigan (born in PA, but married a MI girl and have lived in MI for the past 27 years) - Melvin, MI (in the thumb, approximately 30 min. north-west of Port Huron).

Brother Stafford, what church in the Livonia area (if you are willing to mention)?

Edited by Pastor Scott Markle

• Members
41 minutes ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Brother Stafford, what church in the Livonia area (if you are willing to mention)?

For the time being, I would rather not mention the name of the church.  I have been asking advice here in regard to a few issues that I am having with the church leadership and I do not wish to cast them in a bad light if it turns out that I am in error.

Edited by Brother Stafford

• Members
21 minutes ago, Rosie said:

i'm between gaylord and cheboygan

Sister Rosie,

My wife's parents grew up in Boyne City. While her grandparents were alive, we would visit occasionally; so I am a little familiar with that area.

What church (if you do not mind revealing)?

• Members
2 hours ago, Rosie said:

i lived in Boyne City many years.. I worked there too... are you asking me what church I attended?  I will p m you the answer if you are asking me

I was asking what church you are attending at present; however, what church you attended while you were in Boyne City would also now be of interest.

On the other hand, it is not at all necessary that you share this information if you do not desire to do so.  I will certainly understand and not be offended.