• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Yes. When the sun stays above Israel the kingdom of antichrist is in darkness in North America.

Eric, just where do we find that "the kingdom of antichrist is in darkness in North America." A Scripture reference for this would be appreciated.

• Members

• Members
50 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Eric, I understand the movement of the sun. I want to know where in Scripture it says that:  the kingdom of antichrist is in darkness in North America

You make it sound like America is the kingdom of the Anti Christ.

Jim get a globe and shine a flashlight on it from a noon position over Jerusalem. All that is in the light is not the kingdom of antichrist. North America is the darkest place.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
11 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Now Eric...won't that cause all types of destruction from tidal waves and such on Israel? And what about the eclipse?

Jim you gotta put a golf ball between your flashlight and the globe...

8 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Jim get a globe and shine a flashlight on it from a noon position over Jerusalem. All that is in the light is not the kingdom of antichrist. North America is the darkest place.

So...Jerusalem will be second darkest? 

And the kingdom of antichrist doesn't include Russia, China, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, etc.?

• Administrators

Once again; I understand the movement of the sun. I understand the part about the sun standing still. I really do get it.

I only want to know one thing from Eric and I will repeat it once again here:

I want to know where in Scripture it says that:  "the kingdom of antichrist is in darkness in North America"

• Members
37 minutes ago, Invicta said:

Eric Isaiah 60:20 doesn't say the sun will stand still but that the Lord will be their light.

Invicta

The sun which is over Israel won't go down neither will the moon withdraw from over Israel and they don't give light. It is describing a permanent solar eclipse over Israel. Jesus will come into the shadow of the moon in  the New Jerusalem. The light of Jesus will shine down on Israel through the purest gold which is clear as glass.

See Revelation 21:21

• Members
28 minutes ago, Eric Stahl said:

Invicta

The sun which is over Israel won't go down neither will the moon withdraw from over Israel and they don't give light. It is describing a permanent solar eclipse over Israel. Jesus will come into the shadow of the moon in  the New Jerusalem. The light of Jesus will shine down on Israel through the purest gold which is clear as glass.

See Revelation 21:21

You seem to be good at stringing unrelated verses together and creating a doctrine out of it.   The sun would not go down because the Lord will be the light.  Remember in Genesis God said "Let there be light" 'and there was light'. This was before sun and moon were created.  Could be that Isaiah 60 refers to after the sun and moon will be no more.

• Members
22 hours ago, Invicta said:

You seem to be good at stringing unrelated verses together and creating a doctrine out of it.   The sun would not go down because the Lord will be the light.  Remember in Genesis God said "Let there be light" 'and there was light'. This was before sun and moon were created.  Could be that Isaiah 60 refers to after the sun and moon will be no more.

nether shall the moon withdraw means the moon is still there over Israel.

• Members
10 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

If you haven't seen the movie "Up" you will not understand.

No I haven't.  I have not seen a movie in a cinema for years.  I used to get terrible headaches in a cinema. I don't watch much TV mainly the news so I wouldn't have seen it.  In fact I have never heard of it.

Edited by Invicta