• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
11 minutes ago, Invicta said:

No I haven't.  I have not seen a movie in a cinema for years.  I used to get terrible headaches in a cinema. I don't watch much TV mainly the news so I wouldn't have seen it.  In fact I have never heard of it.

It's a cute little movie (animated) about the value of growing old together, and the real adventure of 'life' with your spouse.

It has value in that aspect.

There is more adventure to it in some areas of the movie, like the 'squirrel' incident for example.

How dogs, even intelligent dogs, are easily distracted during conversing, even amongst their own kind.

Reminds me of me sometimes.

So, yes, it was a 'joke' reference. Very much like Erics postings. Hard to concentrate on, without losing my attention and being drawn away by something else passing by. 

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members

My post which seem like string verses to some and hard to follow to others are often different prophets view of the same event. Many witnesses make better understanding.

Daniel 12:10

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”

• Members
1 hour ago, Eric Stahl said:

My post which seem like string verses to some and hard to follow to others are often different prophets view of the same event. Many witnesses make better understanding.

Daniel 12:10

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”

So you are the only one that undertands

• Members

• Members
11 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Mark Chapter 13

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Now do you understand that it will be dark when Jesus comes because the sun and moon shall not give their light.

America will be on the dark side of earth where the kingdom of antichrist will be.

Ok. First - will the kingdom of antichrist be after the tribulation? Cause it says Jesus Christ comes  after the tribulation. When will the darkness be over the kingdom of antichrist then? And why will it matter to us?

Second - why does the kingdom of antichrist have to be in America? I thought he was on the throne in Jeusalem acting like he is God. You know in Jerusalem where its lit up by Christ??

Your timing is quite messy here bro.

• Members
1 hour ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Ok. First - will the kingdom of antichrist be after the tribulation? Cause it says Jesus Christ comes  after the tribulation. When will the darkness be over the kingdom of antichrist then? And why will it matter to us?

Second - why does the kingdom of antichrist have to be in America? I thought he was on the throne in Jeusalem acting like he is God. You know in Jerusalem where its lit up by Christ??

Your timing is quite messy here bro.

The darkness starts before Armageddon when  the sun and moon stands still over Israel. Habakkuk 3:11-13

And Revelation 16:10 and Isaiah 24:23 and Isaiah 16:3 and Isaiah 13:10 and Amos 8:9 Isaiah 60:1-2. And it stays that way in the kingdom age Isaiah 60:18-20. It matters to me that my mission field is probable the future home of the antichrist.

• Members
1 hour ago, Eric Stahl said:

The darkness starts before Armageddon when  the sun and moon stands still over Israel. Habakkuk 3:11-13

And Revelation 16:10 and Isaiah 24:23 and Isaiah 16:3 and Isaiah 13:10 and Amos 8:9 Isaiah 60:1-2. And it stays that way in the kingdom age Isaiah 60:18-20. It matters to me that my mission field is probable the future home of the antichrist.

You are tough to understand.

• Members
Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Was the holy place in the USA? No. Where was the holy place? Jerusalem. 
The Jewish people will not be in Israel, they will flee into the wilderness for 3260 days. 18 days short of 3.5 years. Who will be in Jerusalem? The Antichrist, and the false Prophet, with the image in the holy place. 

• Members
18 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

You are tough to understand.

Read the bible passages. They all have the darkness in them.

5 hours ago, Invicta said:

Eric has been prooved wrong on his prophecy on the blood moons and one false prophecy make a false prophet.

Smile. I never claimed to be a prophet. You must think everything is ok in the world, it is not. The banking system is on the verge of collapse.

• Members
5 hours ago, Invicta said:

Eric has been prooved wrong on his prophecy on the blood moons and one false prophecy make a false prophet.

Personally, I find this to be an uncalled for attack.

Eric has never claimed to be a prophet. All he has done is try to link prophecies to current events.

There is doubt in my mind that he has at times overstepped the mark, but to apply that verse to him as you have is offensive and a missuse of Scripture.

• Members
10 hours ago, DaveW said:

Personally, I find this to be an uncalled for attack.

Eric has never claimed to be a prophet. All he has done is try to link prophecies to current events.

There is doubt in my mind that he has at times overstepped the mark, but to apply that verse to him as you have is offensive and a missuse of Scripture.

He is proclaiming prophecy as if it will occur. That is modern church 'prophesying'. The modern thoughtline of end times 'men of God', is treated by their own selves, as prophets doing the will of the Lord in the 'last days'. They proclaim such with phrases like - "I am like the watchman on the wall, just warning the world of the Judgment to come", and like proclamations. 

It doesn't matter the title - they are the last days prophets. (In their own eyes)

Technicalities Dave.

Isaiah 8 says -

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness."

A little twist here Eric and Dave, but maybe you'll get my 'drift'?

Edited by Genevanpreacher