• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where are you lot?

• Administrators

I was busy working on curriculum for school, which starts in just over 2 weeks. Back at it tomorrow. I'm working on interweaving American history and literature. And including things like the influence of Baptists on our founding (that is missing from most history textbooks) and family involvement in our history. It's a lot of work, but very interesting.

• Moderators

Whew... where to begin? This has been one crazy summer. I've been involved in costuming work on a play my church had planned to do end of August (thankfully extended until November), craft prep for VBS, decoration prep for VBS, decoration prep for youth camp next winter, vacation with my Mom to Yellowstone, second (unplanned) vacation to a friend's wedding in the States (Lake Superior is amazing, btw), work getting busier, church, time with family, time outside (because SUMMER), time spent with college friends before they go back, outings with the teen girls - it's been crazy. Not ready for the cold yet, but looking forward to having time to reorganize my house when hibernation season hits!