• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Saints to Armageddon

• Members

Also see

Habakkuk 3:11-13

11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

• Members
19 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

Thou didst or Thou will?

Thou wentest forth or Thou will go forth?

Its past tense.

It is past tense because God had given him the prophecy for the future already.

Habakkuk 3:2

2 O LORD, I have heard   

thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.

• Members

2 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

It is past tense because God had given him the prophecy for the future already.

Habakkuk 3:2

2 O LORD, I have heard   

thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.

revive thy work in the midst of the years    or      revive thy work at the end of the years

in the midst of the years make known     or     at the end of the years make known

• Members
3 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

revive thy work in the midst of the years    or      revive thy work at the end of the years

in the midst of the years make known     or     at the end of the years make known

God will revive his work with Israel in the midst of the tribulation years see Ezekiel 39:6-8.

• Members

I see Habakkuk couldn't prove your point that this was end of times prophecy, so you jumped to Ezekiel for an unrelated reference. 

2 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

God will revive his work with Israel in the midst of the tribulation years see Ezekiel 39:6-8.

By the above comment you've said God isn't working with Israel. All the wars in the last 69 years, God wasn't working with Israel? Becoming a nation again, God wasn't working with Israel? Almost 1900 years in exile, and God wasn't working with Israel? 

Finally in the last 3.5 years God will revive His work with Israel? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now back to Habakkuk, what was his time frame?

Hab 1:6  For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs. 

I raise up the Chaldeans   or    I raise up Magog 

• Members

Revelation 19:14-15

14And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Ephesians 6:17

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

(Jesus word will give the command for the saints to kill the army of the antichrist.)

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
On 8/6/2016 at 6:42 AM, Eric Stahl said:

"Jesus word will give the command for the saints to kill the army of the antichrist."

"he should smite the nations" or his saints should smite the nations

• Members
4 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

"Jesus word will give the command for the saints to kill the army of the antichrist."

"he should smite the nations" or his saints should smite the nations

Psalm 149:4-9 It will be the honour of the saints to execute vengeance on the heathen.