• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

GenevanPreacher, do you?

• Members

Oh yeah, the verse that GP misapplied to the majority of here (displaying again his disrespect and contemp for many here) is from the book of Amos chapter 3 and vs 7.

You will note of course that Amos was a prophet of the Lord. 

Maybe he didn't include the reference in the hope that people wouldn't look it up and see his misapplication of it??????

• Members
5 hours ago, DaveW said:

Oh yeah, the verse that GP misapplied to the majority of here (displaying again his disrespect and contemp for many here) is from the book of Amos chapter 3 and vs 7.

You will note of course that Amos was a prophet of the Lord. 

Maybe he didn't include the reference in the hope that people wouldn't look it up and see his misapplication of it??????

Dave I do not disrespect nor hold contempt toward anyone here on OB.

What you observe to be such, is just me disagreeing with others points of understanding.

It's not like I despise anyone in our conversations.

I despise deception, also called 'it's what we have always believed', and feel an obligation to help do away with the deception.

• Moderators

"I've given why I believe thus (with or without Scripture)"

"Well, I've given why I believe the other (with or without Scripture)"

"But you have not answered my questions concerning these verses"

"Have too, but you've avoided MY questions"

"Have not..."

"................"

"................"

It seems to me as though this thread has gone beyond any useful life and deserves to be committed into the ground of the "locked thread cemetery".

Sooo, if anyone knows of a reason why this thread should not be joined in matrimony to its beloved fifth cousin thread in "lockout land" let him speak now (well, before I get back from work, supper and church -- about 5 hours) or forever hold his peace (dream on, dream on).