• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

TD Hale-Anyone Familiar With Him?

• Moderators

Yeah, got that, and Pentecostal, Oneness. Looked at his church site, the believe the Bible to be inerrant in the ORIGINAL autographs, and only as understood in context of its time, (or I assume that means what we don't like we just declare to be for 'that time" and not for today.) So clearly they have some issues.

Also found some of his prophecies-they are all specifically America-based, having to do with how Obama would mess up the country, (he needed prophecy for that???), and interestingly, one thing I read was that Obama had the 'spirit of Rehoboam" over him, which was then explained that it pointed to Solomon's son, Rehoboam who would end the temple worship and build two golden calves...EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS JEROBOAM the son of Nebat, king od Israel, not Rehoboam, kind of Judah and son of Solomon, so I hope that's not too important to his prophecy.

• Members

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:13 and 14

One more false prophet to add to the growing list.

• Moderators

I was surprised that he seems so prevalent on the internet but none of the usual warning type ministry sites have anything about him. Maybe he's just starting out and not worth anyone's time. I was wondering because I have a friend who is a recent believer who is apparently recommending his facebook posts. I have tried to give him some leading but he's pretty much ignoring me.