• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where Is the "Apply" Link?

• Members

I want to join the King James Bible forum & the Men's Forum but I see no "Apply" link at the top of the page.  Where is it?

I have used the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the web page, in giving my request to join those two groups, and still no response.

Edited by Golgotha

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Golgotha said:

I want to join the King James Bible forum & the Men's Forum but I see no "Apply" link at the top of the page.  Where is it?

I have used the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the web page, in giving my request to join those two groups, and still no response.

Bro. Matt receives the email or whatever results from the contact link. Bro. Matt WILL answer sometime in the future but seeing as he has a real life (one removed from the internet), it may take a while. He is starting a church in CT, I wouldn't count a 4-5 week delay as unreasonable.

So, who is this Bro. Matt? The guy who owns this website (Online Baptist) and forum.

• Members
13 minutes ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

Bro. Matt receives the email or whatever results from the contact link. Bro. Matt WILL answer sometime in the future but seeing as he has a real life (one removed from the internet), it may take a while. He is starting a church in CT, I wouldn't count a 4-5 week delay as unreasonable.

So, who is this Bro. Matt? The guy who owns this website (Online Baptist) and forum.

Thanks for the info.