• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello everyone

• Members

I've been saved for 22 years. Became IFB about 5 years ago. Teach Sunday School. Married with daughter. I used to be MissDaisy on here but haven't been on in over 8 months so my old information must've been deleted,  I was unable to access it or sign in with my old info, so I figured I'd start over. I'm glad to be back.

Edited by LilyRose

• Members

Hello, 

I'm the father of two boys and the husband of a wonderful woman. I became IFB a year and a half ago. I have a wonderful church and I am attempting to bring my entire life under Christ. I look forward to learning on this board. Thank you.

In Christ,

Jason

• Members
15 hours ago, Jason Latham said:

Hello, 

I'm the father of two boys and the husband of a wonderful woman. I became IFB a year and a half ago. I have a wonderful church and I am attempting to bring my entire life under Christ. I look forward to learning on this board. Thank you.

In Christ,

Jason

Welcome!

Thank you for your testimony. :) I think all of us can share the same thoughts;  we all need to walk closer to the Lord. Very happy to hear that you have a wonderful church.

May God bless you in the days ahead.

Alan