• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Good Music on Pandora

• Members

Never used Pandora...sorry.

Abiding Radio has instrumental, sacred (hymns), kids, bluegrass, and seasonal stations...just choose the one you want to listen to.

They have apps for Android and iphone, ipad, and ipod.

They also have a Roku channel, and you can stream them on your computer's media player.

https://www.abidingradio.org/how-to-connect/

I know that doesn't answer your Pandora question, but it offers what you're seeking. ;)

• Members

I wish I could remember how I finally found some good music on Pandora. A couple years ago I tried so many different search terms and finally one of them provided good music. The only thing I remember is the music being played under the search term wasn't what I would have expected. I also recall trying to find some old style Southern Gospel on there and I finally found it under some search term other than Southern Gospel.

It's a shame it's so difficult to find music outside the "mainstream" of music.

• Members
5 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Abiding Radio has instrumental, sacred (hymns), kids, bluegrass, and seasonal stations...just choose the one you want to listen to.

I also listen to Abiding Radio on a steady basis. It has fine Christian music that is spiritual, relaxing, and honors the Lord.

Alan

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I highly recommend FBN Radio. In fact, I think someone on here mentioned it once upon a time ago. It has a good balance of sound preaching and conservative Christian music.:)

Also Old Fashioned Christian Music Radio. It's all music. I haven't listened to it in a while but liked it when I did. 

• 2 years later...
  • Members

If you want a simple piano/instrumental station Greg Howlett. If you want bluegrass/country Bible Truth Music & Faith Music Missions. I have the same question as you. I really want a station that has Conservative Christian music with a little bit of preaching. On YouTube I would recommend looking up Kaleb Brasee, Golden State Baptist College, and Faith for the Family. 

• 2 weeks later...