• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Series on the Tabernacle

• Members

ABeka has some nice flashcards on the Tabernacle. The lessons are not for adults, but the flashcards are good.

I will think about the lessons aspect and look in my library. I may have something. I haven't taught on the tabernacle in years.

• Members
ABeka has some nice flashcards on the Tabernacle. The lessons are not for adults, but the flashcards are good.

I will think about the lessons aspect and look in my library. I may have something. I haven't taught on the tabernacle in years.

Thanks for checking! Anything will help. I've got some resources here, but anything else I can get my hands on would be a real plus.

Lord bless!

Hey Rez Preacher!!

Check your PM box, I have someone that does what you are looking for with me this week. And soon, he will be heading for Texas and some where else out that way. He said he would come to you if you are still interested.

Let me know something before this week is out Brother!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Can anyone recommend a good series of lessons on the Tabernacle? I would also like to find a good "picture" of the Tabernacle to use.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and have a great day!

I have available several great study resources on The Tabernacle and Jesus Christ from a conservative, Bible believing doctrinal standpoint. They are formatted for eSword and The Word. They include:

• Louis Talbot - Christ in The Tabernacle
  • John W. Lawrence - Five Warnings of Hebrews
  • Henry Soltau - The Tabernacle, The Priesthood, and The Offerings
  • H.C.G. Moule - Hebrews
  • Harry Ironside - Lectures on the Levitical Offerings (Lev 1-7) (this module will be ready prior to August, 2010)
  • Adolph Saphir - The Epistle to the Hebrews, Vol 1 (this module will be ready prior to August, 2010)

to download these excellent Bible study modules formatted for eSword v9x and The Word v3x, visit DoctorDaveT.com

Dave Edited by DoctorDaveT