• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

God's will for sinners

• Members

I just thought Id post up the simple truth about God's will for sinners. These verses have been very comforting to me recently, and I believe that they can help people who might be going through some of the same things I have. If you ever doubt your salvation, or if you have loved ones that are not saved then meditate on these promises from the Lord.

" For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" 1 Timothy 2:3,4

" And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, ' Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?' But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, ' They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentence." Matthew 9:12,13

" Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

Edited by Wmccarthy99
typo