• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Preaching the Gospel in Uganda

• Members

In a few weeks here, I will be preaching a message in Uganda as part of an effort to start a church, my topic is "We are sinners by choice", Basically It it is about how we have free will and tat we choose to sin, and that we have a sin nature as well. Please pray for conviction of sin and that my message would create hearts prepared to receive the Gospel when it is preached more fully later on in the week.

2 Th 3:1  Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

Edited by Jordan Kurecki

• Members

If you see Jeremy and Mandy Pittman there, tell hello from Caleb Caviness and Victory Baptist Church, Roseburg, OR!  Caleb spent the summer with them training for missions while getting his degree at West Coast Baptist College in Lancaster, CA.  Caleb has been called to Africa and just graduated a couple of weeks ago.

Bro. Garry

• Members
57 minutes ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

My topic and time was changed. I will update later when I have the details so you folks can pray at that specific time for me.

Do you choose your topic or someone else?

Thank you for keeping us updated.

• Members

the exact time I will be preaching is at 8am central time on June 13th. For those of you have smart phones please set a reminder or alarm for that time. Your prayers will make all the difference in the very real spiritual conflict that will be taking place over the hearts and eternal destinies of the people of Uganda. I cannot stress how important your prayers are to this being successful.

2 Th 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

• Members

On June 9, our team will enter the village of Ejopala and begin to win hearts by the love of Christ.  We will begin working immediately on a church building.  On June 12, a 12 sermon series will begin that will gradually go through the Gospel of our Great Savior, Jesus Christ.  This meeting will go from Sunday to Sunday.  My sweet wife Christine will be doing a 12 part series for children, incorporating a puppet show (Hannah and Keri).  Phil, Doug, and Jordan will be preaching and building.

• Members

The Lord is assuring me that he will be with us. As he was with Moses and as he was with Joshua, so he will be with us, as he has with all his servants in the past, victory is ahead...be strong and of good courage; for the Lord thy God is with three whithersoever thou goest.

These are the passages God laid on my heart

Joshua 1:5-6,9 KJV
[5] There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. [6] Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. [9] Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Matthew 28:18-20 KJV
[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Joshua 10:24-25 KJV
[24] And it came to pass, when they brought out those kings unto Joshua, that Joshua called for all the men of Israel, and said unto the captains of the men of war which went with him, Come near, put your feet upon the necks of these kings. And they came near, and put their feet upon the necks of them. [25] And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the Lord do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.

• 3 weeks later...