• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Canadian Bill Would Extend Nation’s Ban on ‘Hate Propaganda’ to Pertain to ‘Gender Identity’

• Members

Canadian Bill Would Extend Nation’s Ban on ‘Hate Propaganda’ to Pertain to ‘Gender Identity’

By Heather Clark Christian News Network OTTAWA — A bill has been introduced in the Canadian Parliament that would extend the country’s ban on “hate propaganda” to pertain to “gender identity.” Bill C-16 was introduced on the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia by Minister of Justice Jody Wilson-Raybould. “This enactment amends the Canadian Human […]

The post Canadian Bill Would Extend Nation’s Ban on ‘Hate Propaganda’ to Pertain to ‘Gender Identity’ appeared first on .

View the full article

• Administrators

This is total nonsense. It is getting bad enough that if you say anything that someone else doesn't like, it is hate speech or a hate crime. The word, "hate" is becoming a favorite term for liberals and the far left. Simply disagreeing with them constitutes some form of hate.

I predict that there will come a day when this sort of extremism will nullify our constitutional right to free speech. We are getting very close to that day when courts and governmental bodies buy into this kind of reverse discrimination.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 

• Moderators

Yeah, and we're quickly following suit in this foolishness. It is good to see states standing against this idiocy of our federal government, even to the point of refusing federal funds-I believe when states stop bowing to the whims of the feds, and cease groveling at their table for their financial scraps, it will be difficult at first, as is leaving any addiction, but there will be found freedom within. Sometimes I wish the Lord hadn't sent me to one of the worst liberal states for the work, but certainly even libs need the Lord. All I can hope for is that the Lord will grant our northern California area the gift of becoming the State of Jefferson and breaking away to form a more conservative 51st state.