• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Obama Admin Demands Hospitals Accommodate Transgenders Or Lose Funding

• Members

Obama Admin Demands Hospitals Accommodate Transgenders Or Lose Funding

By Heather Clark Christian News Network WASHINGTON — On the same day that the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Education threatened to revoke funding for public schools that do not allow students to use the restroom and locker room that correlates with their “gender identity,” the Department of Health and Human […]

The post Obama Admin Demands Hospitals Accommodate Transgenders Or Lose Funding appeared first on .

View the full article

• Members

They are making more of them.

The sodomites have hi-jacked the term.  A REAL transgender person is a boy or girl born with extra parts or missing parts.  

It is not enough for the sodomites to convert children to have relations with their own kind, they now want them to cross dress so that they may know them too.  Perverts.  Just like the Communist Fellow Traveler, the sodomites are getting far more mileage from their USEFUL IDIOTS to push their nefarious agenda.

• Members

They will increasingly demand more, and get more hostile as well.......

Genesis 19

4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. 6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. 9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.