• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

If you would be...

Guest Joshua Berndt

Assuming that by "church," you mean the New Testament church age, then I guess I would like to watch the church in Corinth remove the man who was with his father's wife and also his reinstatement in II Corinthians. :clap:

If you could meet any one from history who would it be and why?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

One of the people in the crowd listening to Jesus deliver the Sermon on the Mount. I can't begin to imagine hearing the greatest sermon ever given.

If you could be a "fly on the wall", where would you be?

Guest Joshua Berndt

Dr. Kent Hovind's cell, so I could talk with my friend. :icon_sad:

If you could own any gun, what would it be?

• Moderators

A pistol if I could carry it up here. Otherwise my dad's skeleton .22 that breaks into pieces for transport.

If you could see God use you as a broken intercessor, a lonely evangelist, or a martyr, which would you choose?

Guest Joshua Berndt

Is that somewhere in Alberta, Canada? If I understand what "broken intercessor" means, I guess I would be that. I assume that means someone who is really moved by someone else's trouble and prays for them or some such. I am that now. I don't think I am designed for on the road evangelism, but locally and in my travels, as a light of the gospel as others can be. A martyr does sound interesting, for such courage and faith and I greatly respect them, but it does not sound enjoyable. God's will on any matter, though, for me.

If you could travel to any land, where would you go? :israel:

Guest Joshua Berndt

Jabal Al Lawz. Based on Scripture and archaeological evidence, I believe it is the actual location for Mt. Sinai. Galatians 4:25, etc. If you could give the gospel to anyone, who would it be? (I have given the gospel to Bob Hope and Charlton Heston and I think Allen Keyes.)

Guest Joshua Berndt

"When we see Jesus, it will be worth it all..." Yesterday? Probably "Whispering Hope."

Would you wear a shirt with an iron-on Roman's Road verse on the back? (I am now.)