• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Put Your Bad Jokes Here...

• 3 months later...
  • Members

An infinite line of mathematicians walks into a bar.

The first one say to the barman "I would like one glass of milk please (dirty glass of course).

The barman looks at the second who says "I will have half of what he is having thanks". And the third in line says "and I will have have half of what the second is having thanks".

The barnan looks at the line disappearing out the door and down the street,  thinks for a moment, pours two glasses of milk and says to the mathematicians " there you are - you can work it out for yourselves."

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Grandma and Grandpa were sitting on the porch together, rocking. After some time, grandma looks over at grandpa, smiles, and says "I sure and proud of you". Grandpa cupped his ear, turned and said "what did ya say?". Grandma says a little louder "I said I sure am proud of you".

Grandpa- "Huh?"

Grandma "I'm PROUD OF YOU"

Grandpa "Well I'm TIRED OF YOU TOO"

• Administrators

Mother to young son; "Billy, do you know what God's name is?"

Billy; "Yes mom, his name is Andy."

Mom; " Now Billy, what in the world would ever make you think that God's name is Andy?"

Billy; " Oh mom, we sing about it in our song book: Andy walks with me Andy he talks with me."

If you heard it before please be gentle, I'm old. ;)