• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will Calvary Chapel Lock Arms With a Dominionist Agenda?

• Members

Will Calvary Chapel Lock Arms With a Dominionist Agenda?

Important Note: The following article is not a statement that Christians should not be involved in or concerned about the political state of their countries. Rather, the intention of this article is to exhort believers to use discernment in understanding the times in which we live. It is to show how a present ecumenical, dominionist […]

The post Will Calvary Chapel Lock Arms With a Dominionist Agenda? appeared first on .

View the full article

• Members

I clicked on the link "Will Calvary Chapel Lock Arms With a Dominionist Agenda?" and came up with a 404 Error on the Lighthouse Trails Research blog page.  I believe it is a dead link. 

However I did find this link (posted August 14, 2011) called "Will the Evangelical Church Sell Out the Gospel for a Political Agenda?"

Edited: I finally found the correct page to the OP link.  The date of this link is just 2 days earlier than the post on the "Evangelical Church" (August 12, 2011).

Edited by LindaR

• Members

To a great extent many have already gone that route. Whether outright or by strong influence, many "conservative" evangelical, politically active Christians already espouse Dominionism. This has been a growing problem for over three decades now.

Unfortunately, certain teachings of Dominionism have so infiltrated the more conservative churches, including IFBs, most no longer recognize it as such but accept it as actual conservative Bible teaching.