• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Holocaust Remembrance – When Hitler Was in Power – by a Holocaust Survivor

• Members

Holocaust Remembrance – When Hitler Was in Power – by a Holocaust Survivor

When Hitler Was in Power – Memories of a Jewish Girl by Anita Dittman (From the booklet with the same name) 1939 Breslau, Germany I was twelve years old and entering early teen years living in Nazi Germany. Often as the lights went out at night, I lapsed into self-pity and cried myself to sleep. […]

The post Holocaust Remembrance – When Hitler Was in Power – by a Holocaust Survivor appeared first on .

View the full article

• Members
5 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

Hitler was pressing the Christian pastors to have his picture placed at the front of church altars.

Our friend, Luanne Brown, who was a school girl at the time Germany annexed East Prussia, soon had the cross removed from her school and replaced with Hitler's picture.  Bible study was replaced with Physical Education.  Her nightmare under the invading armies of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union lasted until the 1950s when she was able to escape from Europe and come to America.