1. heartstrings

heartstrings

2. Pastor Scott Markle

Pastor Scott Markle

3. John81

John81

• Similar Content

• By Jordan Kurecki
      As many of you know, we are commanded to "Study" to show ourselves approved. God places a priority and a premium on personal Bible Study. So my question is how do you study your bible? what methods do you use? 
      I find myself constantly using my iPad to look up Greek and Hebrew words, as well as searching for words and verses.
      One thing that I like doing us taking a particular book of the Bible and reading it over and over and over again until I really understand the main focus and layout of the book, I often would read through different commentaries on the book in addition to my daily reading in the actual book. I particularly like H.A. Ironside or Oliver B. Green. 
      How about you?