• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please pray for Seth

• Members

Rosie...I've already lifted Seth up in prayer, and I will continue to.  Even though he is missing, our precious Lord Jesus knows right where Seth is at as you know, and  he knows exactly what Seth needs.  It's such a comfort at difficult times like this to cling to and trust the Lord.  Indeed, this sounds like a heartbreaking situation, and I know that the Lord will hear our cry to Him on behalf of Seth.

• Members

Seth is a young man that a friend of mine knows who is in college but never showed up for class a week ago Monday and noone has heard from him nor seen him since.. except he sent a phone message to his parents but it was blank... 

• Members

Dearest Rosie....has there been anymore news about Seth?  I hurt for both him and his family and friends.  To be so upset as to leave like he did is clear  indication of the depth of pain and insecurity he is experiencing.  I long for him to know the absolute comfort and security there is in our Saviour!  I long for him to know in his heart the glorious love that our Lord has for him, and how the Lord's longing to bring healing to his mind (and more so, his heart) is infinitely greater yet!  I will continue to pray for Seth.