• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please Join Us In Welcoming...

• Administrators

Thanks NN for the welcome. I don't know what I can do about your problem since I am not familiar with mod tools yet. But I suspect that your problem is one that only BroMatt can solve.

Those kind of problems can be a real source of annoyance.

• Members
39 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Thanks NN for the welcome. I don't know what I can do about your problem since I am not familiar with mod tools yet. But I suspect that your problem is one that only BroMatt can solve.

Those kind of problems can be a real source of annoyance.

Like I said, it was just supposed to be a joke...it's not really a problem. I just chose a bad topic to try to make a joke about.

• Members

Jim,

Welcome to the position of moderator on OnLine Baptist. :) As we are familiar with your devotions, postings, background, and beliefs, it is an honor having you as a moderator. I am sure that your expertise in dealing with people in all areas of the Christian life, and your own experiences as a mature saint, will help you in your decision making process as issues come up.

May God bless you as you use your talents for the Lord here on OnLine Baptist. :bible:

Regards,

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling

• Members

Welcome, Jim...as a new moderator!  It's obvious that you love the Lord, and desire to glorify Him in all that you say and do!  As others have said...you are a very good choice to have as a moderator here in OLB.  :)  We will have to really "behave" here, because now we are almost smackdab in the middle between two moderators...you and Ukulelemike...geographically speaking.  We're on the other side of Mt. Shasta.  'So glad you have joined the ranks of being a mod here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Thanks GP.....in looking over the board this morning it looks like you are going back through a lot of old posts and replying. Must be bored huh?

I do that when the board gets slow in new topics or replies also. I have to physically go back through the forums to see interesting stuff I have not read before because every time I leave the forum I mark the whole board as "read".

That way, as a moderator I can keep up with anything new that members post.