• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

working in the chaingang

• Members

There was two guys working in a chain-gang, the sun was hot, the water was rationed and the work was pointless and hard. One said to the other, 'so how did you end up here', he said I dounow, last thing I remember was being surrounded by Indians either side, we were out of ammo and had no where to run or hide, I saw the arrows flying through the air towards us, that's the last thing I remember, don't know how we got out of that one.

Sweat blinding him he asked, 'and how did you end up here?

Well last thing I remember I was with some roughs, and we were robbing a bank, we came out front with the money and someone shot me point blank, I guess i must have blanked out, coz next thing I was here, the first guy said to him as he peered through the sweat the tears and the mud and the blood (but no beer)   'at least were living', the other bloke replied 'you call this living?'