• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Letter to the Editor: Messiah College Promoting Mindfulness

• Members

Letter to the Editor: Messiah College Promoting Mindfulness

In recent years, a type of meditation known as mindfulness has made a surprising showing. Based on current trends, it has the potential to eclipse even Yoga in popularity. You will now find it everywhere that people are seeking therapeutic approaches to ailments or disorders. True to its Buddhist roots, mindfulness involves focusing on the […]

The post Letter to the Editor: Messiah College Promoting Mindfulness appeared first on .

View the full article

• Administrators

Perhaps one of the mods can explain why there is a link on these RSS feeds that says "view the full article", that takes us back to the very same post instead of the actual article.   Anyone????

Edited by Jim_Alaska

• Administrators

Yes HC, I did note that. But it seems a mistake to have the "View full article" at all. It just makes for an extra click only to find out it is what you just read in the original post. I though it might have been a mistake on bro. Matt's formatting and he accidently transposed the two links. 

• Administrators

If you hover your mouse over each link you can see that the first one is linked to Lighthouse Trails, while the second one is linked to online baptist. The second one takes you back to the original post, this has to be a function of online baptist formatting, that's the only way I can see it.

It just seems odd to me that it would be set up this way without it being an accident in the programming.