• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This place needs a MAJOR change...

• Members

Alright...I've kept my mouth shut about this for too long...but I can't take it anymore.

You know how when you click to "Sign in" to Online Baptist? I click it, AND THEN I have to move my mouse cursor ALL the way over a couple of inches to the Name space and click there just so the cursor will show up so I can sign in. <_<  It's ludicrous. The cursor should already be there waiting for me.

:coffee2:

• Administrators

NN....Just stay signed in, don't log out. It doesn't hurt anything and each time you come back to the forum it will recognise you.

Once in a while, like months, the forum will show that you need to log in, but it's not very often. I stay logged in to every forum I visit, including my own.

• Administrators

Well, you certainly got me NN. But in my defence I must say that your complaint seemed real enough. You probably have no idea of the complaints that forum admins get each day. I get them from my forums and looking back on them most seem incredibly petty. For some, one extra click of the mouse can be a source of great trial and tribulation.  :coffee:

• Members
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Well, you certainly got me NN. But in my defence I must say that your complaint seemed real enough. You probably have no idea of the complaints that forum admins get each day. I get them from my forums and looking back on them most seem incredibly petty. For some, one extra click of the mouse can be a source of great trial and tribulation.  :coffee:

I apologize. I honestly thought that since the "complaint" was so trivial, everyone would know that I was joking. So much for my gift of discernment...

:nuts: