• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Fortune 500: “Meditation Has Become A Billion-Dollar Business”

• Members

Fortune 500: “Meditation Has Become A Billion-Dollar Business”

The New Age effort to transform business is very real and becoming more successful all the time.—Ray Yungen By Jen Wieczner Fortune In 2015 the meditation and mindfulness industry raked in nearly $1 billion, according to research by IBISWorld, which breaks out the category from the alternative health care sector. But even that doesn’t count […]

The post Fortune 500: “Meditation Has Become A Billion-Dollar Business” appeared first on .

View the full article

• Members

A person only has to look at the latest self-help books, spiritual and religious books, medical books and studies, and the trends in business to clearly see this.

There is yoga and meditation practices for virtually every person, from pagan to Christian, from stay at home mom to corporate career ladies.

This stuff has infiltrated the churches, universities, health centers, businesses, schools, etc.

"Christian yoga" has now long been in many churches and continues to adapt and grow in popularity.

Many health care professionals now recommend yoga, spiritual meditation and similar things as part of patient care.

We need to continually be on guard for the enemy attacks from many directions and often tries to cover his attacks as something good for us, even Christian.

• Members

I worked with a young man who said he was going on a weekend self improvement course. I warned him not to go but he went and it cost quite a lot.  When he came in on the Monday morning he said "I learned that I can do much better for myself than I can here.  He gave in his notice but had to take much lower paid jobs.