• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Well, Who Have We Here?

• Moderators

Mods have been busy.

Personally, I've not had time to read all the hoopla threads. I'm making myself take time right now for this thread (physical exam and visit with a grieving family today, Haz-Mat test and funeral tomorrow, making arrangements and prepping for an ordination and 4 day meeting -- morning and evening services, 3 meals a day.)

However, I don't want HC to feel like she's the lone ranger after Tonto left to rejoin his people.

She lamented over the lack of maturity exhibited by some members, I concur. Several times over the last 2 months have found me desirous of the free time to express my disgust over the "gotta have the last word, gotta find a fitting insult for you" posting that has become prevalent.

Onward to bannings; I noticed Mr. Day chose to "work the system" by replacing a descriptive screen name, under which he was banned, for an account under his birth name. Excuse me, but if someone is banned --- it is the flesh and blood individual and not the current persona which is banned!!   

That brings me to my next issue --- Critical Mass, I hope you are seeing this. I asked earlier about the origin of your "interesting" email address, you NEVER responded. You are going to have a VERY hard time convincing me that your are not the previously banned Wilchbla. Had I had time, I would have already pressed for a reasonable defensive response or banned you (again). As it now stands, I doubt there is a response that would satisfy me (but give it a try, if you must). It would probably be more honest and honorable for you to just fade into the sunset.

• Members
12 hours ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

She lamented over the lack of maturity exhibited by some members, I concur. Several times over the last 2 months have found me desirous of the free time to express my disgust over the "gotta have the last word, gotta find a fitting insult for you" posting that has become prevalent.

Brother "OLD fashioned preacher,"

I pray that I have not sinfully offended in this regard.  There are times that I struggle to know if another response in an "argument" is appropriate.  On the negative side of the struggle is whether the "argument" needs to continue yet the more.  On the positive side of the struggle is whether at least the audience should receive a response with Biblical substance and evidence.