• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Saved And I Know It!

• Members
4 hours ago, WellWithMySoul said:

I'm so very glad that now I can be reminded of my once depraved state and sing with much gratefulness about His awesome and amazing grace! Now it doesn't fail that tears fill my eyes whenever I sing, "It will be worth it all when we see Jesus, Life's trials will seem so small when we see Christ; One glimpse of His dear face all sorrow will erase, So bravely run the race till we see Christ". Regardless of the circumstances of my life, He has blessed me with the understanding that as His child it is always "well with my soul"! It is well because I'm Heaven bound, sanctified, redeemed, regenerated, justified, accepted in the beloved, sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, plus a myriad of the other glorious things that took place the instant I was saved. None of the circumstances of this life can change any of those acts of God....for I am "saved, saved, saved by His power divine"!

Thank you for all of the wonderful words to express the forgiveness that God gave us and that we can extend to others.

Once we go through the trials of life, and experience the wonders of salvation, mercy, forgiveness, and a forgiving heart, God gives a song in our hearts.

May God bless you for relating to us your testimony.