• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why are Christians voting for Donald Trump?

• Members
3 minutes ago, John81 said:

Both the result of unconstitutional actions by the federal government that both the Democrats and Republicans allow.

Yes. I think the FEDs are NWO. I think the Bavarian Gov had the right Idea when it banned all secret Societies, at least in that way it is clearly stating that the realm is to be governed by principles of light.

• Members
Just now, Old-Pilgrim said:

Yes. I think the FEDs are NWO. I think the Bavarian Gov had the right Idea when it banned all secret Societies, at least in that way it is clearly stating that the realm is to be governed by principles of light.

It began as an attempt to gather virtually all power and control to the federal government, now it's about using that power and control to build a new world order. Both political Parties are complicit in this.

• Members
15 minutes ago, John81 said:

It began as an attempt to gather virtually all power and control to the federal government, now it's about using that power and control to build a new world order. Both political Parties are complicit in this.

I think it originates not in politics but in the religion of the secret sociates.

Edited by Old-Pilgrim

• Members
17 hours ago, Old-Pilgrim said:

HS I don't follow politics, but I know without looking into it that you have no godly honorable persons running for office, the smooth talking honey-lipped are most likely worse than the rough rouge.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

This is true not only of the 'church' but it is also true in politics.

It seems to be a common misnomer that the false apostles and deceitful workers, are always the "smooth talking honey lipped". But more often than not, they are the rough, hard, oppressive, abusive, control freaks who like to use mocking words like "sugar coat" and "namby pamby"(or however they spell it).  And believe it or not, many of God's people "love to have it so". Trust me bro: You would not want somebody like Hillary or Donald Trump for a ruler any more than you would want a Jack Schaap for a pastor.

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof? Jeremiah 5:31

Matthew 20:25But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 

• Members
19 hours ago, John81 said:

Politics is a means to an end for them. It comes down to the desire to have all power and all control for the sake of self and their select few.

I agree with you on this. It also stems even deeper. The devil has ALWAYS hated the fact than God gave mankind free will. The subversion of the will of mankind is what the devil is all about. These people are just his pawns.

• Members
29 minutes ago, Ronda said:

I agree with you on this. It also stems even deeper. The devil has ALWAYS hated the fact than God gave mankind free will. The subversion of the will of mankind is what the devil is all about. These people are just his pawns.

God made lucifer and all His other angels with free will also. Without this free will, satan would have no ability to tempt man so why would you imagine that satan hates it? 

• Members
1 hour ago, heartstrings said:

It seems to be a common misnomer that the false apostles and deceitful workers, are always the "smooth talking honey lipped". But more often than not, they are the rough, hard, oppressive, abusive, control freaks who like to use mocking words like "sugar coat" and "namby pamby"(or however they spell it).  And believe it or not, many of God's people "love to have it so". Trust me bro: You would not want somebody like Hillary or Donald Trump for a ruler any more than you would want a Jack Schaap for a pastor.

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof? Jeremiah 5:31

Matthew 20:25But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 

Well as far as in the Church goes in order to be a wise false minister one would need to appear to be humble, loving and bearing fruit etc, but they would carry out secretly whatever their agenda is; which would usually include heresy, but sometimes it might to be create scandal, I must admit some of them aren't that good at acting, perhaps some of them are. But as you said there are those who like to be told what they want to hear. Politically the problem with Globalists is that they meet in secret and have a secret 'government' and then they attempt to infiltrate every party and every organization, church included, and this way they work through secret association and hope to overthrow any authority which isn't theirs and ultimately rule the world. If I was voting and I thought Trumph was the only 'non member' of any of the occult secret societies or the institutions the they have set up I would vote for him. But isn't the Lord who raises and destroys rulers and nations?

• Members
30 minutes ago, wretched said:

God made lucifer and all His other angels with free will also. Without this free will, satan would have no ability to tempt man so why would you imagine that satan hates it? 

Hello Wretched, not trying to ruin your discussion, but Just noticed your comment about Angels and free will, as you have noticed not all my views are orthodox, i don't think the Angels have free will do you have any scripture that says have?

Edited by Old-Pilgrim

• Members
Just now, Old-Pilgrim said:

Hello Wretched, not trying to ruin your discussion, but Just noticed your comment about Angels and free will, as you have noticed not all my views are orthodox, i don't think the Angels have free will do you have any scripture to think they have?

Oh, only that Lucifer and one third of the others God made rebelled against God. I suspect robots wouldn't be programmed to do that :) Do you?

I hope you don't also believe God authors sin?

• Members
1 hour ago, wretched said:

Oh, only that Lucifer and one third of the others God made rebelled against God. I suspect robots wouldn't be programmed to do that :) Do you?

I hope you don't also believe God authors sin?

I don't recall anything specific from the sermons, but I've heard several sermons over the years which claim angels had free will until after Lucifer rebelled. Since then, the angels no longer have free will and Satan and the other fallen angels are subject to God ordained limitations.

• Members
1 hour ago, John81 said:

I don't recall anything specific from the sermons, but I've heard several sermons over the years which claim angels had free will until after Lucifer rebelled. Since then, the angels no longer have free will and Satan and the other fallen angels are subject to God ordained limitations.

That is odd, I heard one that believed the angels were bowling in Heaven whenever there is a thunderstorm.

They must both be right....Right??

:) 

• Members

Scripture doesn’t say a lot on the details, but on what is there (of what I have found and remember) and logic, I think that the holy angels are directly subject to Gods will and the fallen ones were subject to mans will, Satan was Adams top servant angel, Adam willed and they would act, or something like that, in some way or other they were servants of Adam, the fall was when the heart of man was lifted up and mans fall and the fall of Lucifer happened as part of the same events.

Man had free will, Adam fell and he always would, if all the Angels had free will, then they might all fall, and the LORD would be without angels to do His Commands.

The Third were able to fall because God Gave Man Dominion, and a third of the angels were included in that. I think Lucifer was like the morning star or the light of Adams heart. I think that the only two free wills is Gods and Mans.

Ps 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
Ps 103:21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
Ps 103:22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

• Members
2 minutes ago, Old-Pilgrim said:

Scripture doesn’t say a lot on the details, but on what is there (of what I have found and remember) and logic, I think that the holy angels are directly subject to Gods will and the fallen ones were subject to mans will, Satan was Adams top servant angel, Adam willed and they would act, or something like that, in some way or other they were servants of Adam, the fall was when the heart of man was lifted up and mans fall and the fall of Lucifer happened as part of the same events.

Man had free will, Adam fell and he always would, if all the Angels had free will, then they might all fall, and the LORD would be without angels to do His Commands.

The Third were able to fall because God Gave Man Dominion, and a third of the angels were included in that. I think Lucifer was like the morning star or the light of Adams heart. I think that the only two free wills is Gods and Mans.

Ps 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
Ps 103:21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
Ps 103:22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I appreciate the effort friend but can hardly acknowledge the logic or Scripture in your post as pertaining to free will in Angels. They are Spiritual beings but still able to sin and still able to choose.

How stupid is satan or his friends. Knowing the power and goodness of God to rebel. But they did and it is possible.