• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Former Calvary Chapel Pastor and Teacher, Chris Lawson and Roger Oakland, Warn Calvary Chapel of Its Dangerous Ecumenical Direction

• Members

Former Calvary Chapel Pastor and Teacher, Chris Lawson and Roger Oakland, Warn Calvary Chapel of Its Dangerous Ecumenical Direction

LTRP Note: The following two alerts are by Chris Lawson (director of Spiritual Research Network and a former Calvary Chapel pastor) and Roger Oakland (director of Understand the Times and former Calvary Chapel teacher and lecturer). These two men do not hate Calvary Chapel; rather they are deeply concerned and have been attempting to warn […]

The post Former Calvary Chapel Pastor and Teacher, Chris Lawson and Roger Oakland, Warn Calvary Chapel of Its Dangerous Ecumenical Direction appeared first on .

View the full article

• Administrators

And why am I not surprised? This is an association, it is not IFB, nor does it even claim Baptist distinctives.

Isa 8:9Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. 
 10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. 
 11 For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, 
 12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.