• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Email

Rosie

• Members
13 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Messenger is the best service I have. No ads, and no junk - you just have to start a Facebook account, which is very easy to get. I know there are issues with people about Facebook, but I don't hardly use my account, (of which I have 3 accounts), but find Messenger very valuable and available for free.

2 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Unless it has changed, you don't have to have an actual Facebook account to use Messenger on your phone...you just set it up with your phone number. That's how I did mine, and I don't have a Facebook account. ; )

Thanks, NN, my above statement was more of an assumption on my part - I am sure you are correct.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members
11 hours ago, Rosie said:

how much do you have to pay for startmail

It's $59 a year.  There is a seven day free trial, so you can look around and see if you like it.  Then, if you do like it, you can purchase a year subscription.  I've had it for three years and I am very pleased with it.  

Google monitors and scans the contents of emails.  They claim that it is for the purpose of being able to customize advertising that you see, but it is much more than that.  Before you get any email, facebook or other social media mumbo-jumbo, you need to watch a documentary called, "Terms and Conditions May Apply." The internet is much more dangerous than people think.

• Members
On 11/4/2016 at 0:18 PM, No Nicolaitans said:

I've just started using ProtonMail...it's encrypted. So far, I'm really liking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://protonmail.com/

What else can I say...

ProtonMail was started as a private email client for CERN.

Now if that's not secure, I don't know what is. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I know...I'm holdin' hands with the Devil. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!