• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Letter to the Editor: My Mother is Doing Reiki and Communicating with “Angels”!

• Members

Letter to the Editor: My Mother is Doing Reiki and Communicating with “Angels”!

LTRP Note: Please see our links below this letter for some excellent resources on Reiki. Dear Lighthouse Trails: I won’t bore you with details of my life and why I am writing, but want you to know I am a Bible-believing Christian. My mom is into the New Age movement and has had Reiki done […]

The post Letter to the Editor: My Mother is Doing Reiki and Communicating with “Angels”! appeared first on .

View the full article

• Members

In this world where the false concept of equality and what's right in ones own eyes, all things are open to be promoted as good and acceptable regardless of what God says.

Throughout the world various occultic, false religionist things are held up as beneficial, sometimes even preferable, and many professing Christians are falling for these things. Whether Reiki, Yoga, trancendental meditation, or even aspects of voo-doo and witchcraft, all these things are tools of the devil.

It's common today for many doctors to recommend, even prescribe, various forms of meditation (anything but biblical meditation!) Yoga and other such things as being "medicine", promoting healthy minds and bodies and sometimes they even include souls (their own perception of such, not God's).

Many Christians have been tricked, fooled, mislead and otherwise caught up in accepting this as fine, even as a more natural form of medicine and pursuit of health and well-being.

People are in such need of practical preaching, teaching and discipleship in order to have godly discernment.

• Members

Doctors have been fired for offering to pray for their patients.  A Christian medical practice near here was sued by a patient because they offered to pray with her, even though they plainly advertised that they were Christians