• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Church Website

• Moderators

Finally have a decent amoung together on our church's website, run through Baptist Website. Took some doing, as I am not remarkably smart with such things, but I got over a real hurdle yesterday by figuring out how to get some sermon audios up. My issue was initially that the recordings were too large-the site only accepts them 19.5mb or smaller, and all of mine were like 30-40mb. So I had to ask a friend how to squash 'em down. Once I was able to do that, (got them to about 15mb), then the fun of getting the on the site in a visually pleasing manner. After quite a while I got them up, seven in total, at this point, though I will add more today. 

So have a look if you like, let me know what you think.  www.bbcherlong.net

Thanks

• Moderators
On 1/17/2016 at 8:41 PM, Alan said:

Thanks for the letting us know about the website.

Is the kid on the turntable you when you were younger?

Yes, though I have lightened up a bit with old age.

For what its worth, I have added a bunch more sermons to my audio page. Once I figured it out, I got going. Have about 20 now, I believe. The last two are my lessons from today on the subject of tongues.

• Members

Brethren,

Yesterday I copied one of the audio tapes on uklelmikes audio sermon page entitled, "Biblical Separation,"  and listened to it as we drove home from our latest work (it is a long drive folks!) It is a good audio tape not only on the scriptual basis for ecclesiastical reasons for separation but it is a practical one as well. Ukelemike gives a practical application on how he practices separation in this age of eucumenicalism. I would suggest all of you to listen to it.

Also,  I am intending to copy the other sermons on cd disc's and listen to them in the days ahead.

Edited by Alan
forgot to finish the last sentence.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Alan said:

Brethren,

Yesterday I copied one of the audio tapes on uklelmikes audio sermon page entitled, "Biblical Separation,"  and listened to it as we drove home from our latest work (it is a long drive folks!) It is a good audio tape not only on the scriptual basis for ecclesiastical reasons for separation but it is a practical one as well. Ukelemike gives a practical application on how he practices separation in this age of eucumenicalism. I would suggest all of you to listen to it.

Also,  I am intending to copy the other sermons on cd disc's and listen to them in the days ahead.

That's very nice of you, thank you.

As you isten to my sermons, however, I do ask you to aways be mindful that I work with a very small group and try to keep things where they are. Also you get a lot of interruptions, because again being small, I sometimes allow questions, something not possibe in a larger church.