• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world

• Members

(Jesus speaking) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:24

(Jesus speaking) And the gospel must first be published among all nations. Mark 13:10

Is this gospel being preached by Baptists in obedience to Jesus' orders?

Edited by beameup

• Members

Bigger question is, "So is the imminent return of Christ teaching was a false teaching since it took probably around 1800 years for all nations to hear the gospel?"

There are probably some Muslim nations that still haven't heard the gospel.

As far as I'm concerned when Peter preached to all the Jews from every nation under heaven on the day of Pentecost "the end" could have come at any time. 

• Members

The Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:24 is referring to the preaching of the saints (the 144,000 and others), in the 7 Year Tribulation Period. The gospel of the kIngdom is not only eternal life in heaven, but, one day, will be on the face of this earth.

• Members
(Jesus speaking) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  Mark 16:15
(Jesus speaking)  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:16
(Jesus speaking)  Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matt 10:5b-6
(Jesus speaking)  But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.  Matt 15:24
Edited by beameup

• Members
21 hours ago, Alan said:

The Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:24 is referring to the preaching of the saints (the 144,000 and others), in the 7 Year Tribulation Period. The gospel of the kIngdom is not only eternal life in heaven, but, one day, will be on the face of this earth.

No he wasn't.  Neither you nor anyone else have never shown me where the scripture says the tribulation is seven years even though I have asked on a number of occasions.  The only timed tribulation I find in scripture is 10 days and that was prophesied on a church.

Jesus was speaking in Matt 24 to the disciples representing believers.  The gospel was preached throughout the world in gospel times.  There is only one gospel. the everlasting gospel.  

Rev 14:6  And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

18 hours ago, beameup said:

(Jesus speaking)  But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.  Matt 15:24

Then why are you in the church.  

• Members

As you will see below, this false doctrine is taught not by the Holy Ghost but by repetition. Even Les Feldick who Beameup recommends boldly proclaims repetition is the way its passed on. That is what is happening here at Online Baptist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:47 PM, beameup said:

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.  Jesus in Matthew 24:14

If the Lord Jesus' Gospel was sufficient, then why was Paul even chosen and to Paul was later "revealed" a "gospel" that he says was a "mystery, hidden in God"?

~~~~~

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:12 AM, beameup said:

The message to Israel was "repent and be baptized" and started with John the Baptist and continued with Peter ("the Twelve").
 In order to fulfill the promises of Exodus 19:5-6 where (the Nation of) Israel was to become a "kingdom of priests, a holy nation",
 it was necessary for all Israelis to "repent" and then be "baptized" (a necessary step in becoming a priest).  This message continued
 to be preached throughout Acts.  In Acts 9, we have the salvation of Paul, and to Paul was later revealed the "mystery" that Gentiles                        (gentile nations) should receive salvation by faith in Jesus Christ without first becoming Jews (circumcised).

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:   And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.  Exodus 19:5-6

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge  in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:  Eph 3:3-6

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,  Romans 16:25

Today,. we do not preach the "Gospel of the Kingdom" because Israel has not been completely "restored", in that, the Temple and Mosaic Law           have not been implemented (having been destroyed in 70AD).  Some would suggest that once the Temple fully restored in Jerusalem, that God will once again focus on Israel and pour out his Spirit on some Israelis to, once again, preach the Gospel of the Kingdom, in preparation for the Second Coming of Messiah.

~~~~~

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 1:54 AM, beameup said:

Paul was not "chosen" to replace Judas.  Matthias replaced Judas, to establish the Twelve Apostles to the Nation of Israel/

Paul was "chosen" as the only Apostle to the Gentiles, and to him was "revealed" the Gospel of Grace (without works).

"mixing" the Gospel of the Kingdom with the Gospel of Grace is what the Catholic Church did at its inception (and still does).

Unfortunately, most of the Protestants just "follow suit" and preach a confusing mix of the two (yes even most IFB).

~~~~~

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2014 at 5:09 PM, beameup said:

Those saved in the first half of the Tribulation are saved due to the "efforts" of the Jewish evangelists preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth.

That is pretty clear from my post.

BTW, the "evangelists" are the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation, and they have the "gifts" illustrated in the beginning of the book of Acts.

~~~~~

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2014 at 5:09 PM, beameup said:

Those saved in the first half of the Tribulation are saved due to the "efforts" of the Jewish evangelists preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth.

That is pretty clear from my post.

BTW, the "evangelists" are the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation, and they have the "gifts" illustrated in the beginning of the book of Acts.

~~~~~~

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2014 at 7:15 PM, beameup said:

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  Gal 1:6-7

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom

shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.  Matt 24:13-14

~~~~~~

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 1:02 PM, beameup said:

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom,

and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.  Matt 4:23

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom,

and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.  Matt 9:35

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,  Mark 1:14

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.  Mark 1:15

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;

and then shall the end come.  Matt 24:14

~~~~~

Posted · Report post

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2014 at 3:37 PM, Covenanter said:

Strange. Considering this dispensation started at Pentecost, what gospel were the Apostles preaching before Paul?

The Gospel of the Kingdom.  To Paul was revealed the "mystery" of the Gospel of Grace.  Paul wasn't even saved until Acts 9.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  Mt 6:10

~~~~~~

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2014 at 0:08 AM, beameup said:

Ephesians 3:1-8  A special revelation of the Ekklesia ("Body of Christ", "new man") given to Paul by Jesus Christ:

1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Galatians 1:11-19

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

<<< This, and other passages from Paul's Epistles, form the FOUNDATION   >>>

<<< for the doctrine of the CHURCH (Body of Christ) beginning in Acts 9. >>>

The central "theme" of the Gospel of the Kingdom is... the Millennial Kingdom, with a descendent of David

as King over Israel and ruling the entire world from Jerusalem.  Not so with the Pauline Gospel of Grace.

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision

for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:  Romans 15:8

BTW, "ekklesia" is used in the Gospels as well.  In the case of the Gospels, it is OBviously the "congregation" in the synagogue.

~~~~~

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2014 at 0:10 AM, beameup said:

Peter preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, the Gospel of the Circumcision in Acts 3:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,

when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Jesus was the Minister to the Circumcision:

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God,

to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: [ie: Jewish patriarchs]  Romans 15:8

As long as the Temple stood, the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached to the Nation Israel.

As well, the Gospel of the Kingdom ["Millennium"] will be preached by believing Jews during the Tribulation.

It looks like a lot of people just haven't got "the memo"...  it really helps to "rightly divide" 2 Tim 2:15.

Now, as far as the Body of Christ (composed of Jew+Gentile), the Gospel of Grace applies... for this dispensation.

(Paul's point in Galatians).

~~~~~

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2014 at 10:04 PM, beameup said:

Many IFB churches teach two gospels because there are two gospels [includes Ruckman].. 

The 4th Century Catholics declared there is but one Gospel and that the Church ("spiritual Israel") replaced true Israel. 

Remnants of "Replacement Theology" are rampant even among so-called IFB churches.

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, [Paul]

as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;  Galatians 2:7

The Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by the "Sect of the Nazarenes",

aka "the Church of the Firstborn", headed up by "the twelve" in Jerusalem.

Certainly with the destruction of the Second Temple in 70AD, this ceased.

But not to worry, the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached during the Tribulation

by believing Jews ("true Israel").

The Gospel of Grace was revealed to Paul and preached to the Gentiles, as

we are seated in heavenly places with Christ - Eph 2:6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;  Eph 3:1-3a

~~~~~

Posted (edited) · Report post

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2014 at 7:32 PM, Standing Firm In Christ said:

baptism a necessary element of Salvation? Yikes!!!

If baptism were necessary, Jesus Christ would not have needed to die.

You're the one quoting Matthew and applying it to the Body of Christ, not me. 

How about applying Matthew 24 to the Body of Christ while you are at it?

What's "dangerous" is NOT rightly dividing the scripture between what applies to Israel and what applies to the Body of Christ.

Like this: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.  Mt. 24:14

Edited by beameup

~~~~~

Posted (edited) · Report post

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2014 at 0:49 PM, Standing Firm In Christ said:

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to OBserve all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

After this manner therefore, pray ye...

This is the Gospel of the Kingdom to be preached by Israel during the Tribulation - baptism was a necessary element of salvation.

and found in the four Gospels and in Acts.  "Baptism" in this case is a "work".  "Thy Kingdom come... on earth".

The Gospel of Grace through Faith, without works, is found in the Pauline Epistles (Apostle to the Gentiles), which is strictly for the Body of Christ.

We are seated with Christ in heavenly places. Eph 2:6

Galatians 2:7

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me [Paul]

as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Edited by beameup

~~~~~

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2014 at 0:27 AM, beameup said:

I think you meant the Gospel of the Kingdom vs. the Gospel of Grace

and the Gospel of the Circumcision vs. the Gospel of the Uncircumcision.

~~~~~

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2014 at 6:12 PM, beameup said:

NATIONAL repentence is necessary for Israel to inherit the Kingdom on earth. 

That's what the 2nd coming is all about - to save the "remnant" of Israel from total annihilation.

The Gospel of the Kingdom was preached in Israel (by Jews) up until the destruction of the Temple.

The Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached by Jews (genetic Israel) during the Tribulation.

Here is an example of the preaching of the Kingdom (note: "times of refreshing" and "times of restitution" refer to the Millennium).

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,

when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,
which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Peter - Acts 3:19-21

I would advise careful reading of Romans chapter 11

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,
There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer,
and shall turn away ungodliness from JacOB:
Note: "JacOB" is used specifically to emphasize that these are genetically pure Hebrews and not some "spiritual Israel" gOBbly-gook.

Any Jew, at any time - as an individual - can accept Christ as their personal savior, thus granting them a heavenly reward.

~~~~~

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 3:20 PM, beameup said:

So, in the context of Matthew chapter 24, Jesus is giving instructions to "the angel" that will be preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom,

and warning the angel that he must flee (and pray that it not be on the Sabbath day), because GREAT TRIBULATION

is coming such as has never been on the earth and never shall be? 

~~~~~

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 3:07 AM, beameup said:

Galatians 2:1-3

Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 

And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles,
but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

So, 14 years later, the original 12 are still in Jerusalem, preaching the Hebrew Gosple of the Kingdom,
 and preaching that Gentiles must OBey the Law (at least when they show up in Israel, anyway)

Galatians 2:7

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision
was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

AD 66 - 2 Peter 3:15-16
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul
also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;  As also in all his epistles,
speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

So, as late as 66 AD (4 years before the destruction of the Temple), Peter acknowledges that Paul
is writing scripture and that he finds Pauls epistles "hard to understand".   No wonder Catholics
chose "Peter" to be the first Pope.  It doesn't take much thinking to understand that the revelation
of the mystery that was revealed to Paul was gradual and took time to complete.
Paul:  Gospel of Grace, through Faith, without Works.
Peter: Gospel of the Kingdom, Mosaic Law still practiced

~~~~~

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 11:43 PM, beameup said:

The Gospels were not written to "the church", they were written to Israel.

If you want to read what is specifically written to "the church", read Paul's Epistles.

This is where the 4th Century Catholic church "went wrong" and continue to this very day.

Replacement Theology "remnants" are found throughout the Protestant demoninations as well.

There will be God's servants of the house of Israel (genetic Israelites) preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom during the Tribulation.

~~~~~

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2014 at 10:46 AM, beameup said:

It seems I've heard this demand before: "show me a single verse that shows ___________"

This is not the way the Holy Spirit has constructed Scripture.  There is no "single verse"

or "single chapter" that contains all the information about any major doctrine.

It's more like "here a little, there a little".

As far as Israel is concerned, the time-line is laid out in Daniel 9:24-27, and there is still one "missing" 7 year period.

Jesus refers twice to this prophecy - once in Matthew 24, and once in Mark 13, when he refers to the Abomination.

Now, with the help of the Holy Spirit, all these bits of information concerning the future role of Israel can be pieced-together.

Without the help of the Holy Spirit, you can come up with virtually any "doctrine" that you can possibly think of.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world
for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.  Mt. 24:14

~~~~~

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 11:47 AM, beameup said:

If you look at any tract, it makes no mention of the Kingdom.

The gospel of the Kingdom is all about the Millennium - Messiah ruling from Jerusalem.

Gentiles don't need to here about that at present..  The Kingdom will be preached during the Tribulation by Jews.

~~~~~

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2014 at 8:19 PM, beameup said:

Different group, different Gospel.  The Gospel of the Circumcision involved the baptism & repentance of John and dealt with the whole nation of Israel ("Jews") and centered on the Millennial Reign of Messiah. They will recognize their corporate "sin" and repent at the end of the Great Tribulation, and thus hasten the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

The Gospel of the Uncircumcision is much more "streamlined" - as found in John's Gospel.  John was exiled to Patmos and surrounded by Gentiles (to witness to), and wrote his Gospel 20+ years after the destruction of the Temple.

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me,
as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;  Galatians 2:7

However, according to Matthew 24:14, this gospel of the (coming) Kingdom (ie: Millennium) will be once again preached by Israelites ("Jews") during the Tribulation:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

A few questions I pose:
How was Paul saved?  Could this happen to the "144,000"?
Did the gift of supernaturally knowing other languages cease with Acts,
or could this "gift" be given again during the Tribulation?
Was the instantant supernatural transportation of Phillip from the Ethopian
a "one-time" event, or could this ability become available during the Tribulation?

~~~~~

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2014 at 5:50 PM, beameup said:

Do missionaries preach the gospel of the Kingdom today?

Here is an example of Peter preaching the gospel concerning the gospel of the Kingdom:

Repent ye therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out

when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord

and he shall send Jesus Christ which was before preached unto you

whom the heavens must receive until until the times of restitution of all things

which God hath spoken by the mouth of his prophets since the world began.

Note how they were expecting the Lord to soon return to set up his kingdom.

Millennium: "refreshing" the earth  and "restitution of all things"

~~~~~

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2014 at 4:37 PM, beameup said:

I meet a lot of Christians that believe that Matthew 24 applies to them ("church").

And this gospel of the Kingdom must be preached in all the world for a witness, and then the end shall come.

We don't preach this gospel.  Peter preached this gospel to Israel.  Israelites will once again be preaching this in future.

I actually believe there will be a similar +/- 40 year transition period like the baptism of Jesus-70AD period.

~~~~~

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2014 at 6:56 PM, beameup said:

"Replacement" is the starting point of deviation.  "Replacement" misapplies Matthew ch. 24 & 25 to "the Church". 

Failure to clearly separate the Pauline "Gospel of Grace" (through faith) from the "Gospel of the Kingdom" is the result.

The Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached by genetic Israelites - to the ends of the earth - during the 7 year Tribulation,

in total fulfillment of Scripture.  The "Church" is safely "tucked away" in Heavenly places during this time period.

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul),
as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;   Galatians 2:7

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in (ie: Rapture).  Romans 11:25

~~~~~

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 7:04 PM, beameup said:
Selected Jews from each of the twelve tribes to fulfill a mission during the tribulation:
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  Rev 7:4
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  Rev 7:13-14

The mission during the tribulation is to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to every kindred, tongue, people and nation on earth:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matt 24:14

For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.  Acts 13:47

Examples of supernatural salvation, supernatural transportation, and supernatural linguistic skills:

And as he [Paul] journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: Acts 9:3-5

And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.  [The Ethiopian] Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.

Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. [Philip preached the Gospel to the Ethiopian]
And when they were come up out of the [baptismal] water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. Acts 8:26-39 excerpts

And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.  Acts 2:5-6

**We know that God has used/given these supernatural skills already during the Book of Acts, therefore, He can use them again

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;  Rev 5:9

Some have suggested that more people will be saved during the first half of the tribulation than have been saved in almost 2,000 years.

The second half of the Tribulation is when God's wrath is poured out on an unbelieving world...

~~~~~

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2013 at 6:43 PM, beameup said:

The work begun by "The Twelve" Jewish Apostles, as recorded in Acts, never was completed - they never "reached out" to every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Matthew 24 remains unfulfilled.  That is the purpose of the Tribulation - that Israeli Jews might fulfill the Great Commission by preaching (once again)

the Gospel of the Kingdom.  The last approximate 2,000 years have been a hiatus, a "parenthesis" in prophecy, in order that the Pauline Gospel of Grace be

spread to the Gentiles.  That is why Matthew 24 mentions specifically the "abomination of desolation" spoken by the Prophet Daniel.  Without a third Temple

there cannot be any "abomination" by the antichrist.  Clear evidence indicates that Revelation was written near the end of the first century and is yet future.

~~~~~

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2013 at 9:52 PM, beameup said:

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me,

as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter    Galatians 2:7

Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things [Millennium/New Earth],

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. Acts 3:21

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,

according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret  since the world began, Rom 16:25

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, That he would grant unto us,
that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.  Luke 1:67-75

The Gospel of the Kingdom is for the Circumcision
The Gospel of Grace through Faith without Works is for the Uncircumcision

~~~~~

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2013 at 3:02 PM, beameup said:

Feldick correctly divides the Gospel of the Kingdom from the Gospel of Grace.

All confusion can be directly be traced to the lack of understanding between the two.

One is of the Jew, the other is for the Gentile (and any Jews that might want to join them).

The Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by Peter and "the Twelve" in Jerusalem following the Resurrection.

After the stoning of Stephen, Paul was selected as the "Apostle to the Gentiles" and he alone was given the Gospel of Grace (without works).

Romans 2:16 - my gospel

Romans 16:25 - my gospel

Titus 3:5 - not by works

Ephesians 2:8 - by grace through faith (alone)

~~~~~

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2013 at 2:10 PM, beameup said:

I did not mention the "Kingdom of Heaven", I posted the GOSPEL of the Kingdom vs. the GOSPEL of Grace. 

These were given to my by the Holy Spirit, who led me to be a "rightly dividing" Pauline Dispensationalist.

I prefer the Holy Spirit over any "Peter Ruckman" or "Sam Gipp" or "Jack Chick" anyday.

If you need a good teacher, I would recommend Les Feldick.

~~~~~

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2013 at 6:15 PM, beameup said:

See what happens when you fail to discern the difference between the Gospel of the Kingdom

and the Gospel of Grace for the Gentiles presented exclusively in Paul's Epistles?

~~~~~

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2013 at 7:12 PM, beameup said:

Based on Acts, this 1981 movie gives you valuable perspective into the friction between the

Twelve Apostles who remained in Jerusalem where they focused upon the salvation of the

Nation of Israel, and the Apostle to the Gentiles, the Apostle Paul as his mission unfolded.

"The Twelve" held to the Gospel of the Kingdom presented in the Gospels and the imminent

return to Jerusalem of Jesus as Messiah, while to Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles,

was gradually revealed the Gospel of Grace without any "works".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082900/

~~~~~

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2013 at 1:57 PM, beameup said:

Should you tear Leviticus from your Bible?

It's all about "rightly dividing" the Word.

It's about the Gospel of the Kingdom vs. the Gospel of Grace (Pauline).

It's about the Law vs. Grace

It's about the Gentile Bride of Christ vs. the Adultrous Wife of Jehovah (true Israel).

If you can't distinguish between the two, then you will not have clear pure doctrine...

you will essentially have Roman Catholic doctrine from the 4th Century.

~~~~~

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2013 at 2:28 PM, beameup said:

Sounds a bit of an extreme characterization to me to categorize someone as being restricted to "a few verses in Ephesians and Colossians".

There are a lot of folks that follow the Holy Spirit's guidance to use Pauline Epistles as the "foundation" for Gentile believers (2 Tim 1:11, 1 Tim 2:7, Rom 11:13).

I was invited to a Bible study by a longstanding "expert Bible study teacher".  He started in Matthew's Gospel and is applying every verse to believers.

Following that pattern will surely not lead to "rightly dividing" Scripture and will lead to frustration and confusion. If someone fails to see that the Gospel of the KINGDOM (Millennium Reign of Christ) is the main focus of Matthew and NOT the simple Gospel of Grace through Faith for Gentiles, then confusion will reign and the Devil will surely be happy about that.

~~~~~

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2013 at 0:23 PM, beameup said:

Baptism was an integral part of Judaism, as well as being integral to the Jewish Sect of the Nazarenes
under "The Twelve" (apostles).
The Nation of Israel had a 40 year opportunity to accept their Messiah, from Jesus baptism until the destruction of the Temple, which they failed to do.

Under the Apostle to the Gentiles, Paul's Gospel requires that you "believe on Jesus and be saved". We are not under the Gospel of the Kingdom,
we (as Gentiles and a "remnant" of Jews), are under the Gospel of Grace.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Rom 10:9

As to the title of the post, it is nonsense.

~~~~~

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2013 at 7:02 PM, beameup said:

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. Rom 2:16
Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the
revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
Rom 16:25
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: 2 Tim 2:8

Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles, presented the Gospel of Grace - by grace through faith + nothing.
The Gospel of the Kingdom is what Jesus preached and what "the Twelve" preached. Jesus proclaimed
the words that the Father gave him and not of himself. The Gospel of the Kingdom will once again be preached by Jews
during the Tribulation.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Mt. 24:14

Unless you distinguish the two gospels from each other, it will cause confusion when reading the New Testament.

Paul's Gospel of Grace was a gradual revelation:
2 Peter 3:15-16
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul
also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles,
speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures,
unto their own destruction.
Following the destruction of the Temple, there remained no opportunity
to establish the Kingdom - only the Gospel of Grace remained (as it has to this day).

~~~~~

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2013 at 4:20 PM, beameup said:

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. Rom 2:16
Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the
revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
Rom 16:25
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: 2 Tim 2:8
Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles, presented the Gospel of Grace - by grace through faith + nothing.
The Gospel of the Kingdom is what Jesus preached and what "the Twelve" preached. Jesus proclaimed
the words that the Father gave him and not of himself. Unless you distinguish the two gospels from
each other, it will cause confusion.

Paul's Gospel of Grace was a gradual revelation:
2 Peter 3:15-16
also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles,
speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures,
unto their own destruction.
Following the destruction of the Temple, there remained no opportunity
to establish the Kingdom - only the Gospel of Grace remained (as it has to this day).

~~~~~

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2013 at 1:00 PM, beameup said:

Most sources have Matthias being martyred and buried in what is now Georgia in Eurasia.
Following the martyrdom of Stephen, Paul was chosen directly by Christ to be the lone
Apostle to the Gentiles. "The Twelve" were to remain Apostles to the Jewish Diaspora.
Following the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, the possibility of a Kingdom was
cut-off, and only the Gentile Church (with remnant of Jews) remained. When the future
"fullness of the Gentiles be come in" (Rom 11:25), the Gospel of the Kingdom
will once again be preached, by believing Jews, to the ends of the earth (Mt. 24:14)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness
unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Members
1 hour ago, MountainChristian said:

Quoting beammeup

As you will see below, this false doctrine is taught not by the Holy Ghost but by repetition. Even Les Feldick who Beameup recommends boldly proclaims repetition is the way its passed on. That is what is happening here at Online Baptist.

Repeat and be baptised?

1 hour ago, MountainChristian said:

Quoting beammeup

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

beammeup  Point 5 was revealed not only to Paul but "it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;"

Edited by Invicta

• Members
2 hours ago, Invicta said:

No he wasn't.  Neither you nor anyone else have never shown me where the scripture says the tribulation is seven years even though I have asked on a number of occasions.  The only timed tribulation I find in scripture is 10 days and that was prophesied on a church.

Jesus was speaking in Matt 24 to the disciples representing believers.  The gospel was preached throughout the world in gospel times.  There is only one gospel. the everlasting gospel.  

Invicta,

The prophecy of Daniel in Daniel 9:27 "one week" is a period of the 7 years. And the 'one  week' period of 7 years is the 7 Year Tribulation Period.

The gospel is clearly defined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-6 as being the death, the burial, and the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ for the payment of our sins and the means of our eternal salvation (justification). That gospel is still being preached around the world by many missionaries. The 'everlasting gospel' is the good news of everlasting salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ as proclaimed by the angel in Revelation 14:6 and 7

Alan

• Members
1 minute ago, Alan said:

Invicta,

The prophecy of Daniel in Daniel 9:27 "one week" is a period of the 7 years. And the 'one  week' period of 7 years is the 7 Year Tribulation Period.

The gospel is clearly defined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-6 as being the death, the burial, and the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ for the payment of our sins and the means of our eternal salvation (justification). That gospel is still being preached around the world by many missionaries. The 'everlasting gospel' is the good news of everlasting salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ as proclaimed by the angel in Revelation 14:6 and 7

Alan

The seventieth week has nothing to do with any tribulation , it is the seven years of the ministry of Jesus Christ, firstly in person then He was cut off in the midst of the week, and His ministry continued exclusively to Israel till Peter was sent to preach it to Gentiles.

• Members
47 minutes ago, Invicta said:

The seventieth week has nothing to do with any tribulation , it is the seven years of the ministry of Jesus Christ, firstly in person then He was cut off in the midst of the week, and His ministry continued exclusively to Israel till Peter was sent to preach it to Gentiles.

The above interpretation by Invicta is completely erroneous in all aspects. It was lately proven erroneous here on OnLine Baptist in the debate between Pastor Markle and Covenanter. The proper interpretation of the 7 years Tribulation Period is that it is a literal 7 years and is fulfilled literally in Revelation chapter 6-19 and I have previously stated in other posts.

Alan

• Members
5 hours ago, Invicta said:

Rev 14:6  And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Then why are you in the church.  

Because of Paul.  It seems that some would call Paul a liar for stating that what was revealed to him (by Christ in Heaven) was a mystery which was not known previously. Colossians 1:26, Ephesians 3

Everyone knows that Daniel 9:25-27 holds the key to the Tribulation (Jesus refers to "Daniel the prophet"). The Hebrew shabuwa` refers to a "week of years" (7).

Under the Kingdom the Israelis were to be a "light unto the Gentiles (nations)".  However, since they rejected their Messiah, the Kingdom was never established.  Instead, we have God's Mystery revealed to Paul concerning salvation apart from Judaism. 

Unfortunately, most Protestant Churches would consider Jesus to be their "Apostle" and the Gospels to be their "Doctrine".  This is a result of 4th Century "Replacement Theology" cooked up during the formation of the Catholic Church, which was never rejected by the Reformers ("Protestants").

• Members
13 hours ago, Alan said:

The above interpretation by Invicta is completely erroneous in all aspects. It was lately proven erroneous here on OnLine Baptist in the debate between Pastor Markle and Covenanter. The proper interpretation of the 7 years Tribulation Period is that it is a literal 7 years and is fulfilled literally in Revelation chapter 6-19 and I have previously stated in other posts.

Alan

I didn't finish reading that debate, it was so wordy I kept falling asleep.  I did ask someone else who he thought had won the debate and he said he didn't thing anyone did, but Covenanter put forward the best argument, and no, it wasn't GP. 

Seventy weeks is a set period.  Not one that you can fiddle around with to fit into tour theories. Seventy weeks are. Commentators  tell us that the word ARE in the original is singular, but in English you cannot say "Seventy weeks is."  This demonstrates the unity of the period.

• Members
12 hours ago, beameup said:

Because of Paul.  It seems that some would call Paul a liar for stating that what was revealed to him (by Christ in Heaven) was a mystery which was not known previously. Colossians 1:26, Ephesians 3

Everyone knows that Daniel 9:25-27 holds the key to the Tribulation (Jesus refers to "Daniel the prophet"). The Hebrew shabuwa` refers to a "week of years" (7).

Under the Kingdom the Israelis were to be a "light unto the Gentiles (nations)".  However, since they rejected their Messiah, the Kingdom was never established.  Instead, we have God's Mystery revealed to Paul concerning salvation apart from Judaism. 

Unfortunately, most Protestant Churches would consider Jesus to be their "Apostle" and the Gospels to be their "Doctrine".  This is a result of 4th Century "Replacement Theology" cooked up during the formation of the Catholic Church, which was never rejected by the Reformers ("Protestants").

Futurism was cooked up by the Jesuits in the 16th and 17th centuries.  The RCC church is the only one that has benefited from that teaching.

• Members
2 hours ago, Invicta said:

I didn't finish reading that debate, it was so wordy I kept falling asleep.  I did ask someone else who he thought had won the debate and he said he didn't thing anyone did, but Covenanter put forward the best argument, and no, it wasn't GP. 

Seventy weeks is a set period.  Not one that you can fiddle around with to fit into tour theories. Seventy weeks are. Commentators  tell us that the word ARE in the original is singular, but in English you cannot say "Seventy weeks is."  This demonstrates the unity of the period.

In some ways, I wish you were right Invicta.

The thought of the horrible events of Wrath that will come to all on this earth during that time is not only horrifying but heartbreaking. The burden of knowing so many personally who rejected and will receive the mark is hard to bear. And these days any lifting of any type of burden would be very welcome.

Unfortunately my spirit knows through Scripture and common sense that you are wrong.

Edited by wretched