• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thoughts for today

• Members

I've been praying today and thinking about how Jesus said we cannot be his disciple unless we we hate our own lives, we are to love Jesus so much that we are to hate our own lives we are to absolutely surrender everything to the Lord Jesus because it is he who has died on the cross for our sins when he has made such a great sacrifice for us and been so good to us how can we dare hold back any part of our life we try to fool ourselves by thinking that if we serve God partly that he's happy with us not knowing that he can't even look on one sin, why do we not go all the way there is no other option we must go all the way to Please the father. There's a song we sing in church all to Jesus I surrender all to him I freely give I will ever love and trust him in his presence daily live God is always with us watching us he sees our hearts he knows our thoughts he knows our motives behind every action we cannot hide from him,without him we can do nothing yet how often so do we try and we wonder why our life is empty,it's because we still haven't got to that place in our hearts where we surrender all to Jesus, Lord Jesus help me to be surrendered completely to you not to live my own way but to live according to your will,Lord I pray that you would have first place in my life God help your dear children help your church to surrender all to you

John 12:24-26 KJV
[24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. [25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. [26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.