• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What have you accomplish today?

deafnva77

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Need your prayer's today,please!!! Trusting what the Lord has had for me to accomplish! Trying to learn not set my scedule, even scheduled activities for serving the Lord. I awoke this morning realizing there was no way I was going to make it to a church activity this morning and was very upset!! My son reminded me that the Lord will allow me to be where He want's me to accomplish His goal's! Now we have two people to speak with about the Lord at around one and I'm doing well physically! Then a lady later this afternoon that we have been talking to for year's and leaving tract's that ask for us to come by later today. Please pray for my son and I to only say what He desire's!! I'm having to learn what I think I'm to do that day may not be what His plan is for me. Another Trust Issue!? Atleast He's not finished with me yet!! I just pray he can use me somehow daily and I'll step thru the fear because He is with me and will never forsake me!! Why is that so easy to forget??!! Please pray that I'll learn to keep my eye's on Him and to only accomplish His will daily!! Only able to do anything by His Strength because I haven't any! Only Trusting in Christ the Rock and the only Saviour, His by Grace

• Members

Need your prayer's today,please!!! Trusting what the Lord has had for me to accomplish! Trying to learn not set my scedule, even scheduled activities for serving the Lord. I awoke this morning realizing there was no way I was going to make it to a church activity this morning and was very upset!! My son reminded me that the Lord will allow me to be where He want's me to accomplish His goal's! Now we have two people to speak with about the Lord at around one and I'm doing well physically! Then a lady later this afternoon that we have been talking to for year's and leaving tract's that ask for us to come by later today. Please pray for my son and I to only say what He desire's!! I'm having to learn what I think I'm to do that day may not be what His plan is for me. Another Trust Issue!? Atleast He's not finished with me yet!! I just pray he can use me somehow daily and I'll step thru the fear because He is with me and will never forsake me!! Why is that so easy to forget??!! Please pray that I'll learn to keep my eye's on Him and to only accomplish His will daily!! Only able to do anything by His Strength because I haven't any! Only Trusting in Christ the Rock and the only Saviour, His by Grace

You have my prayers! Keep your eyes on Jesus!:thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived