• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Any Interest in a Forum Bible Study

• Members
15 minutes ago, busdrvrlinda54 said:

I would most certainly appreciate a good Bible study. I would only, however, be a "consistent observer". Thank you very much for the offer, it is indeed a good one. Maybe, since you suggested keeping it short for this first study, perhaps one of Paul's shorter epistles?

Sister Linda, (I pray that I am understanding the name correctly -- "busdrvrlinda54")

I have also thought that one of the shorter New Testament epistle would be appropriate.  Yet we shall see how the Holy Spirit might guide through other suggestions.

• Members

Pastor Markle--yes please! And as a consistent observer. And I might suggest some sort of passage about how, as believers, we interact with a local church. But equally I'd be happy for it to be about some other topic/passage that we haven't much discussed on the forum of late and I see there have been suggestions already.

• Members

Thank you, all, for the interest expressed thus far, and for the various suggestions.

Please understand that I do not intend to begin the Bible study immediately (with the next two days); for I do not desire to "rush past" the guidance of the Holy Spirit, but rather to pray for a time over the matter of the appropriate passage (in accord with the various suggestions).

• Administrators

I've been chatting with Ronda. She is currently locked out of the forum and we are working on getting it reversed. But she wanted me to let you know she is very interested in a study. Maybe on Heaven? or Hell? or even the characteristics of God?