• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Praise report and answered prayer...

• Members

Thank you for the history of your ailment, your testimony, and your thanks to the Lord for your medical blessings. We are very thankful that God has blessed you with medical help.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17

• Members

Thank you Alan, John81 and Rosie:)  I give all glory and praise to our Lord Jesus Christ for the good doctors he has put in my midst.  In 1998 I was diagnosed by University Hospitals, but the medication they put me on was not strong enough and later they found out that it doesn't work well for seizures.  It was a brand new drug at that time and hadn't really been tested on seizure patients.  This drug is much older, and has had much success in the area for those suffering from any kind of seizure, not just "Generalized Seizures."  Anyway, later I went to a private hospital then Kaiser, currently Health Span in OH and KY, as my insurance changed.  I did gain some weight though.  Lol  For anyone who is curious, the website for the drugless doctors I am seeing is below.  Maybe there is one in your area?  They do wonders!

"The Drugless Doctors"

Chiropractic, Family Health and Wellness - They are a "different" kind of chiropractic doctor.  The do not do any cracking, but do stretching techniques and use high tech equipment on all areas of one's back, including spine, hips, and head.  They also work on stomach ailments.  They follow a computer screen with one's X-rays on it to see where the problem areas are.

www.druglessdrs.com

Twitter:  @ druglessdrs

FB: The Drugless Doctors

Edited by candlelight

• Members
7 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

That is absolutely wonderful news, candle!

Thanks so much LuAnne.  It is also wonderful that the "Drugless Doctors" are born again Christians.  My in-laws discovered their show on cable.  

After two trips to the hospital in 6 months of each other, my husband, son, in-laws, pastor and his wife, were so concerned.  Joe wanted answers!  He was so tired of the doctors saying they couldn't find what was wrong with me.  They thought I had some rare psychological illness and planned to use me as an experiment in their studies.  By the 3rd time I had to have an ambulance called.  I can barely remember a thing, except I put natural herbs, that should be swallowed, in an glass of mineral water.  Joe noticed it and knew there was something wrong.  He also says that I have a glare in my eyes like a trance when I have a seizure and I can't speak.  Everything is so confusing.  My neurologist hooked me to monitors and did more extensive testing.  He told me two years ago, when I told him where I had been hospitalized before that he would gather all the information and solve the problem.  I had an appointment with him that week.  He also carried through with his promises.  He couldn't believe how simple the problem was and how it was sitting under the doctors noses the whole time.  He asked me how I had been surviving since 1997.  This was my chance to witness a little to him about Jesus.  I thanked him and told him that God sent him into my life, and that Jesus is my "Great Physician."  I don't think it penetrated as he repeated that they should have done the proper testing and put me on the correct medication.  Praise the Lord this doctor is one of the best in his field.  He is the top neurologist at the CC anyway.  Also, I was so happy to wake up each time to time to the KJV in the hospital room.  The nurses also prayed with me.  What a blessing!

Edited by candlelight

• Administrators
6 hours ago, candlelight said:

Thanks so much LuAnne.  It is also wonderful that the "Drugless Doctors" are born again Christians.  My in-laws discovered their show on cable.  

After two trips to the hospital in 6 months of each other, my husband, son, in-laws, pastor and his wife, were so concerned.  Joe wanted answers!  He was so tired of the doctors saying they couldn't find what was wrong with me.  They thought I had some rare psychological illness and planned to use me as an experiment in their studies.  By the 3rd time I had to have an ambulance called.  I can barely remember a thing, except I put natural herbs, that should be swallowed, in an glass of mineral water.  Joe noticed it and knew there was something wrong.  He also says that I have a glare in my eyes like a trance when I have a seizure and I can't speak.  Everything is so confusing.  My neurologist hooked me to monitors and did more extensive testing.  He told me two years ago, when I told him where I had been hospitalized before that he would gather all the information and solve the problem.  I had an appointment with him that week.  He also carried through with his promises.  He couldn't believe how simple the problem was and how it was sitting under the doctors noses the whole time.  He asked me how I had been surviving since 1997.  This was my chance to witness a little to him about Jesus.  I thanked him and told him that God sent him into my life, and that Jesus is my "Great Physician."  I don't think it penetrated as he repeated that they should have done the proper testing and put me on the correct medication.  Praise the Lord this doctor is one of the best in his field.  He is the top neurologist at the CC anyway.  Also, I was so happy to wake up each time to time to the KJV in the hospital room.  The nurses also prayed with me.  What a blessing!

God is good!