• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Yes, she happened to be blonde.

2bLikeJesus

• Members

This happened yesterday in my speech class.  Unbelievable...

I mentioned eating Elk meat in a speech about "eating locavore" and she shouts out in class, I can't believe you would kill an animal just for meat, why can't you get your meat from the grocery store where it comes out of those machines and no animals get hurt"...She was actually serious and wondered why everyone who wasn't blonde was laughing at her.

• Members

Sounds like the woman who complained about deer crossing signs...she didn't know why they didn't put those signs up in rural areas instead of where a lot of cars are traveling. She had hit two deer in the past, and both times there were deer crossing signs. They should be in more rural areas so the deer will have a safer place to cross the road...it's safer for the deer and drivers.

• Members
5 hours ago, 2bLikeJesus said:

I mentioned eating Elk meat in a speech about "eating locavore" and she shouts out in class, I can't believe you would kill an animal just for meat, why can't you get your meat from the grocery store where it comes out of those machines and no animals get hurt"...She was actually serious and wondered why everyone who wasn't blonde was laughing at her.

I think that is called the supermarket society.

There was a school near here in the news last year where the headmistress got the school to keep sheep to teach them the food chain. When she got the children to select one to be slaughtered, a number of the parents complained bitterly, that she shouldn't teach the children that.

• Members
3 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Sounds like the woman who complained about deer crossing signs...she didn't know why they didn't put those signs up in rural areas instead of where a lot of cars are traveling. She had hit two deer in the past, and both times there were deer crossing signs. They should be in more rural areas so the deer will have a safer place to cross the road...it's safer for the deer and drivers.

It's that preacher woman from the "cant make this stuff up" thread, isn't it?

• Members
On 11/7/2015, 12:29:09, 2bLikeJesus said:

Someone showed me this just this week on facebook.

You are getting around?

• Members

I don't want to spoil the fun, but...

A Lab-Grown Burger Gets a Taste Test

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/science/a-lab-grown-burger-gets-a-taste-test.html?_r=0

Man kind will need to fight for the right to eat cattle,

Genesis 9:3  Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Just recently it was announced that processed meat and even red meat increase the risks of cancer. I believe that was by the W.H.O. one of the enlightened 'god' organizations, but not to worry, it says on the radio that they stopped short of announcing a daily recommended allowance'

I also noticed that now that meat in the EU needs to be traceable from source, the first thing it says on the packaging is 'born in Ireland...' or where ever, making it a target for sympathy.

lol

• 1 month later...