• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hagee's Haggle...

• Members

Unfortunately, it appears that the mysti-magical prayer shawl is no longer available...at least, it's not at the time of this writing. After checking the link that I provided, it gave an error saying the page didn't exist. Further examination of the website by searching for "prayer shawl" and "shawl" (using the site's search function) gave no results. So, for those who lost out on Hagee's prayer shawl, you'll have to wait until his next mysti-magical discovery.

• Members

The millions across the land who fall for these things, who send money for a "specially anointed prayer cloth", a vial of "blessed water from the river Jordan", or simply thinking they will get their prayers answered, are the same ones voting for president, voting in the school boards, city councils, teaching children, driving our roadways...

• Members
2 hours ago, John81 said:

The millions across the land who fall for these things, who send money for a "specially anointed prayer cloth", a vial of "blessed water from the river Jordan", or simply thinking they will get their prayers answered, are the same ones voting for president, voting in the school boards, city councils, teaching children, driving our roadways...

• Moderators
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:47 PM, No Nicolaitans said:

I think I know what the next discovery might be...The Mystery of Jesus' Shoe Latchet!

As I was praying one day, I heard God say, "Discover the mystery of Jesus' shoe latchet!" As I pondered this, it occurred to me that John the Baptist said that he wasn't worthy to loose the latchet of Jesus' shoes. What was it about the latchet of Jesus' shoes that was so mysti-magical that John said he couldn't unloose them? Why did John say there was only one latchet...he said the latchet of Jesus shoes. There's a mystery there. One latchet; two shoes.

Come with me as I expose the mystery of Jesus' shoe latchet. When you discover the mystery of Jesus' shoe latchet...just as Jesus walked on the water...you will also walk on water! You'll walk across the water of your adversities! You won't sink in your adversity any more! Just as Jesus walked into the temple and overthrew the tables of the money changers, you too will overthrow the tables of debt, the tables of heartache, the tables of depression, the tables of bad habits, and the tables of whatever has been holding you back from success in life!

Do you want success? Do you want the power of miracles on your life? Do you want to be rid of the demon of debt? Then you too, need to discover the mystery of Jesus' shoe latchet.

Get your own authentic reproduction of what we say is Jesus' shoe latchet today!

$79.99 + Shipping and Handling.

I think you're just a LITTLE too good at this sort of thing. Have anything to tell the rest of us?

By the way, you Do know, the cords Jesus used to make a whip in the temple? His shoe latchets! When Jesus told Peter that whatever he bound on earth would be bound in heaven? Right-he told Peter to use His shoe latchets. And that prayer shawl that was let down from heaven full of the beasts of the earth and such? Yup! It was tied at the four corners by JESUS SHOE LATCHETS!

• Members
1 hour ago, Ukulelemike said:

By the way, you Do know, the cords Jesus used to make a whip in the temple? His shoe latchets! When Jesus told Peter that whatever he bound on earth would be bound in heaven? Right-he told Peter to use His shoe latchets. And that prayer shawl that was let down from heaven full of the beasts of the earth and such? Yup! It was tied at the four corners by JESUS SHOE LATCHETS!

Sounds like you've already figured out "The Mystery of Jesus' Shoe Latchet"!!!