• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Happened to OB?

• Members
36 minutes ago, John81 said:

What happened to OB since this morning? Everything has an odd appearance, the page is no longer centered, much hangs off the right side now, the button to read new comments is gone, the button that says "unread content" is unhelpful. And where did the emoticons go?

I'm lost...

BroMatt must be trying to upgrade.  My screen is wacked out too.

36 minutes ago, John81 said:

Edited by Standing Firm In Christ

• Members
2 hours ago, John81 said:

What happened to OB since this morning? Everything has an odd appearance, the page is no longer centered, much hangs off the right side now, the button to read new comments is gone, the button that says "unread content" is unhelpful. And where did the emoticons go?

I'm lost...

Well, the like and quote buttons still work :rolleyes: and these smileyface things

• Administrators

I preformed an upgrade last night. If the layout is all messed up then you need to clear the cache on your computer. 

9 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I'm lost without the " new comments " button. Please put it back.

Under Activity and My Activity Stream you can make a new listing for just about any way you would like. Power is in your hands. :)

• Members
27 minutes ago, BroMatt said:

I preformed an upgrade last night. If the layout is all messed up then you need to clear the cache on your computer. 

Under Activity and My Activity Stream you can make a new listing for just about any way you would like. Power is in your hands. :)

Whew! I finally found the "Condensed view" for the Activity Stream...that helped a lot. ;)

10 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I'm lost without the " new comments " button. Please put it back.

Lost? New Comments have nothing to do with salvation!   :nuts:    :coffee2:

Edited by No Nicolaitans

• Administrators

I appreciate Bro. Matt's work to upgrade and keep things running smoothly. However I liked the "New Content" button right on the index page. Now it takes more time to access new content since I had to specify it in my "activity. But at least it is there and I can see new content without bringing up all posts I have not read.

Edited by Jim_Alaska

• Members
9 hours ago, BroMatt said:

@John81 Did you try the "All Activity" link in the same spot that the "New Content" link was?

Yes and it seems like a jumbled mess. I can't tell what threads I've posted in, which threads are new, what threads have new postings. For some reason even the coloring is making it a bit hard to see some things on the pages. Very confusing to me.