• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hillary and the nomination

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the internet has some real conservative news if you look for it. Hard to find, but it's there. The TV doesn't have any truly conservative news.

You know' date=' I can't stand when people use names like "Shrub" "Baby Bush" "King George", etc. to describe President Bush. I also can't stand when people do it with Hillary and call her Hitlerary. And I can't obide it with Obama either.[/quote']

Oh..c'mon zealyouthguy. :smile Except for the use of profane language, I will call Senator, Hillary Rodham Clinton...anything that I wish. This is a free country, afterall. That goes for anyone else, too. "Freedom of Speech"...remember. That is only your opinion. :thumb

MrsW...was only tying to be being funny on the account that it is "better to laugh than to cry." Can you lighten up, please? I found it quite humorous, Katey-Anne. :lol: :lol

• Members
You don't have to believe the article' date=' but I am going to wait and see what happens. We might all be surprised to see Hillary as the nominee after all.[/quote']

Obama got the nomination last night.

You don't have to believe the article' date=' but I am going to wait and see what happens. We might all be surprised to see Hillary as the nominee after all.[/quote']

This has been a suspicion of mine all along. I wouldn't put anything past the "Clinton Team." And, if it does come true...people will probably vote for her. This is unbelievable. Now, this would be "pure" ignorance, IMO.

Oh. I know. I just don't think that he will become President Obama, is all. Everyone I talk to (and, I live in liberallville, USA) can't stand the guy. They seem to be leaning towards McCain.

I think he's saying the Obama spies are gonna see what you wrote and come bump you off one of these nights. :lol:

Oh, that is all. I thought he was talking about something serious like Online Baptist bumping me off. :smile I can live with the Obama thought...the government knows more about us than we know about ourselves. "Big Brother" has been watching and listening for eons. I don't care. I will go to Heaven with my Jesus much sooner if Obama spies "bump" me off. I don't live in fear of that. NEVER!

• Members

That was no veiled threat as I'm not a moderator; nor do I have any control on this or any other bulletin board. I was merely stating my opinion and observance. Which is, people talk much about "freedom of speech" when in fact they mean "freedom of speech as long as you agree with me and I don't want to discuss if it makes me uncomfortable." While I don't know, I suspect that may have happened even here in the past.

But I do kind of like the spy theory! Much more fun to have conspiracy theories....lol

:thumb :cool trc. We are just being friendly is all. :smile I just don't like seeing a Sister in Christ get "rebuked" about something that, IMHO...is not that "big of a deal." I realize that zealyouthguy thought it was, though, and I respect that. I just haven't seen that in awhile. hehe. We are in the End Times...we gotta laugh and make light of some things. It has been a tough week on here, ya know? MrsW is a "regular" member and I was sticking up for her, is all. I do that. hehe. It is in my nature.

I love the "spy theory" too. Now, I can really get into "conspiracy theories." LOL. I like playing Sherlock Holmes. :lol:

BTW, I respect the president of the USA when they are in power. :smile I will behave myself, now. **Slapping my hands**